PDA

View Full Version : Euro Tables Conversion

drgenefish
03-02-2011, 01:43 AM
I am about to start playing euro tables. Is there anything I should know about conversion tracking on HEM? will it just auto convert it or keep track of things separate? Do I have to download a daily conversion rate or anything like that?

Thanks in advance!! :)

(did a search but most threads stopped 6 months ago...wondering if there is any new info)

RDB
03-02-2011, 12:27 PM
We have an FAQ on multi currency.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency

If you have any further questions after reading let me know.

drgenefish
03-02-2011, 03:50 PM
so I guess my question is if I play today and the conversion rate is whatever...is that going to be locked in? or if the conversion rate changes in a year, will it look like the money i made today will change? Should I update the currency every day?

thanks!

Patvs
03-02-2011, 07:15 PM
It won't lock your winnings played yesterday at rate A.... then show tomorrow's winnings at rate B.

When it updates the dollar/euro rate, this will affect ALL your winnings/graphs.

drgenefish
03-02-2011, 07:28 PM
ok...thanks for explaining...i've been playing today and everything seems to be working great.

any plans in the future to "lock" the rate in?

Patvs
03-03-2011, 10:15 PM
No plans.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/

thedesbois
06-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Hello,

I'm playing HU SNGs on Pokerstars. When I play a game in Euros, HM imports it as a USD$ game. I have to go back and fix the amount manually.

I've tried the currency converter database utility but it never finds any Euro games to convert.

Is multi currency supported for tournaments?

Many thanks,

Denis

Patvs
06-08-2011, 06:57 PM
The core program of HoldemManager is "dollar"-centred.
The euro conversion doesn't work for all tabs... yet (like the Tourney--> Graphs)

You can add EUR Won stats to the Tourney--> Reports tab.

thedesbois
06-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the information. Really appreciated.