PDA

View Full Version : not a single note caddy hud stat working

vjazx
07-08-2014, 04:03 PM
my friend sent me a ton of definitions and customly created hud stats. none of them work in game

Gyazo - 2b986618b0e1fc5b1b2f0240ef9ed3d8.png (http://gyazo.com/2b986618b0e1fc5b1b2f0240ef9ed3d8)

NotecaddyEdge
07-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Hi vjazx,

Did you reset and reprocess your database in NoteCaddy after you imported the definitions? If not, you can do this by going to NoteCaddy / File / Reset Notes, and when this completes you can click Start to let NoteCaddy process your previous hands with your new note definitions.

vjazx
07-09-2014, 03:45 AM
Hi vjazx,

Did you reset and reprocess your database in NoteCaddy after you imported the definitions? If not, you can do this by going to NoteCaddy / File / Reset Notes, and when this completes you can click Start to let NoteCaddy process your previous hands with your new note definitions.

hello, thanks for responding. I did try to reset notes twice and no results. could it be something else?

NotecaddyEdge
07-09-2014, 03:47 AM
You're welcome! Were the definitions in .xml or .n2d format do you know?

vjazx
07-09-2014, 04:41 AM
You're welcome! Were the definitions in .xml or .n2d format do you know?

i think they are in .xml but i'm not sure...

NotecaddyEdge
07-09-2014, 04:56 AM
You can right click on a note definition in NoteCaddy and choose "Open containing folder". This will take you to where your definitions are stored after importing them. You can see here if they are in .xml or .n2d format. If they are in .n2d format it means your friend sent you some definitions which are built from a commercial NoteCaddy package. In that case you would need to purchase the same package which your friend built or got the definitions from, and then they should work for you.

vjazx
07-09-2014, 01:17 PM
You can right click on a note definition in NoteCaddy and choose "Open containing folder". This will take you to where your definitions are stored after importing them. You can see here if they are in .xml or .n2d format. If they are in .n2d format it means your friend sent you some definitions which are built from a commercial NoteCaddy package. In that case you would need to purchase the same package which your friend built or got the definitions from, and then they should work for you.

they are all in xml. I also believe we have the same package although I'm not sure...

sreticentv
07-09-2014, 01:20 PM
The software will tell you anything you want to know

http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx
Steps 3-6 will allow you to go through the process of adding new notes in such a way that you'll see what will be added. There are way too many filters etc that could be set and things that can happen to answer a question like this. Hopefully what I linked to allows you to make it work or to make a more detailed post.

vjazx
07-09-2014, 03:51 PM
is there a way that I can pay someone to take a look/fix this via teamviewer? please. I am really bad with computer stuff and I'm desperate to work this out

NotecaddyEdge
07-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Sure I'll have a look for you. You can reach me on Skype: notecaddy.edge

vjazx
07-09-2014, 04:11 PM
thanks for the help note caddy! was super quick :)