PDA

View Full Version : hud is not showing

vollbodo
07-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Gey, i play zoom on poker stars, and my hud is not showing. The live play on the site is working. It only says 'waiting for hands'. Can u help pls?

udbrky
07-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Make sure that Stars has the right hand history folder set and in the import list. They currently have an issue where they add your username to the end of HandHistory - so it's like HandHistoryvollbodo, but their user.ini file shows HandHistory. Thus, we read the ini file and it does not have the correct folder set up. You sometimes need to change the folder to something like c:\starshh due to Windows permissions.

Make sure both Stars (and starsupdate) and hmcloudclient are running as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, try the following -

- From the System Tray right-click the HM Cloud Icon > Settings > General Settings > [x] Detailed Logging - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2691/Settings+-+Taskbar+%7B47%7D+System+Tray+Icon+%28HM+Cloud+Alp ha%29
- Please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)
- Save a copy of the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Clien t\log.txt file and email it to HMCloud@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.*
- Please also attach your C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Clien t\HoldemManagerClient.config file.*
* If you are using Windows XP those files will be located in C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\HoldemManager\Client

If you can't see the files/folders in question, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/How+to+See+Hidden+Files+in+Windows+

mineriva
07-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Gey, i play zoom on poker stars, and my hud is not showing. The live play on the site is working. It only says 'waiting for hands'. Can u help pls?

Hi there
I am having the same problem.
Just wanted to add that the HUD is working on regular tables it is just Zoom that is not working

vollbodo
07-08-2014, 10:36 AM
I somehow solved the problem... I saw that i didn t had the ps run as adm an neighter the psupdate... I think that was the prob... Thx

mineriva
07-09-2014, 03:46 AM
Hi there
I am having the same problem.
Just wanted to add that the HUD is working on regular tables it is just Zoom that is not working

with me the problem persist.

I did detail logging and I believe the problem is found here:

"12:59:07.203 [Worker 10:10 - AutoImportFile.SendNext] [AutoImport] ---Queue send---
12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\xxxxxxx\HH20140708 McNaught - $0.01-$0.02 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1341, PreviousContent=
12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #118501212541: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2014/07/08 12:58:41 ET"

please advise

udbrky
07-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Currently, Stars has an issue where it changes the hand history folder. In their options, and in the user.ini, it will say:
c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistory

But it creates and puts the hands in:
c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistoryUsern ame

We read from the user.ini file, thus the correct folder is not in the list.

Due to Windows permissions, that folder may not add to the Site Setup.

In that case, you need to create a new folder, such as:

c:\starshh

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2821/HUD+Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- a screen shot of the table/desktop
- a hand history for the table
- a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
- Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
- Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support 572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+a ppear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.

mineriva
07-10-2014, 01:44 PM
with me the problem persist.

I did detail logging and I believe the problem is found here:

"12:59:07.203 [Worker 10:10 - AutoImportFile.SendNext] [AutoImport] ---Queue send---
12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\xxxxxxx\HH20140708 McNaught - $0.01-$0.02 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1341, PreviousContent=
12:59:27.328 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #118501212541: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2014/07/08 12:58:41 ET"

please advise

I confirm that it is working now Thankyou.

tbh I really dont know how it started working again. It was in porting fine from the folder but the HUD was not working and only in the Zoom games. It was working 100% in normal games.

I went to "settings" > "auto import folders" > added the subfolder with my username.

I hope this is of some help for future

fozzy71
07-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Frouzo
08-15-2014, 01:27 PM
Currently, Stars has an issue where it changes the hand history folder. In their options, and in the user.ini, it will say:
c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistory

But it creates and puts the hands in:
c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistoryUsern ame

We read from the user.ini file, thus the correct folder is not in the list.

Due to Windows permissions, that folder may not add to the Site Setup.

In that case, you need to create a new folder, such as:

c:\starshh

Zoom is not working for me neither and in log there is same error as mentioned above.

18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=D:\-= POKER =-\Pokerstars Hand History\Frouzo\Frouzo\HH20140815 Hyakutake #5 - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1389, PreviousContent=
18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #120142477387: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2014/08/15 18:52:12 CET [2014/08/15 12:52:12 ET]

i m not sure what you mean by "c:\starshh" workaround because when i set pokerstars to save hand files anywhere (even in c:\starshh) it will make it looks like this -> "c:\starshh\frouzo".

If i set folder as "C:\" then pokerstars doesnt store any hand history

additional info:
It was working 2 weeks ago.
It works on normal CG.
It says "waiting for hand.." in the top right corner on zoom games.

udbrky
08-15-2014, 08:28 PM
Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/8175_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please see this FAQ:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Star s+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2821/HUD+Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- a screen shot of the table/desktop
- a hand history for the table
- a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
- Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
- Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support 572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+a ppear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.

Frouzo
08-16-2014, 08:05 AM
Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/8175_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

But that is HM2 updater, not HM cloud

fozzy71
08-16-2014, 09:39 AM
But that is HM2 updater, not HM cloud

I am sorry for the confusion. It is sometimes hard to know which forum we are in when replying if we got there from our 'subscribed threads' or 'new posts' list.

Zoom is not working for me neither and in log there is same error as mentioned above.

18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file=D:\-= POKER =-\Pokerstars Hand History\Frouzo\Frouzo\HH20140815 Hyakutake #5 - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt
18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PreviousContentLength=1389, PreviousContent=
18:52:34.258 [Worker 15:15 - AutoImportFile.Send] PokerStars Zoom Hand #120142477387: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2014/08/15 18:52:12 CET [2014/08/15 12:52:12 ET]

i m not sure what you mean by "c:\starshh" workaround because when i set pokerstars to save hand files anywhere (even in c:\starshh) it will make it looks like this -> "c:\starshh\frouzo".

If i set folder as "C:\" then pokerstars doesnt store any hand history

additional info:
It was working 2 weeks ago.
It works on normal CG.
It says "waiting for hand.." in the top right corner on zoom games.

The Zoom fix has not been checked in to HM Cloud yet. You will get an auto-update prompt when it is ready for download and I assume this fix will be in the release notes.

Frouzo
08-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Weird thing is that other guys got it working already even with that Stars issue.

Any expected date on new HM cloud fix ?

fozzy71
08-16-2014, 05:07 PM
Weird thing is that other guys got it working already even with that Stars issue.

They might have tried copying over the blitz.dll from \program files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\ to \program files\HM Cloud HUD\ but I am not sure if that is all that is needed now that we added the starscommunicator.hm2 to HM2. If HM Cloud also needs that file it probably won't work properly until we update HM Cloud next.

Any expected date on new HM cloud fix ?

There is no ETA (we almost never will give an ETA even if we know FWIW) but hopefully it won't be too long.

That is what it is supposed to do but if you change it in the pokerstars options you need to make sure you change it in the HM2 Site Setup and HMC Settings also so the HUD/Database knows where to import the hands from.

Frouzo
08-27-2014, 08:14 AM
After more than 10 days still no update ?

fozzy71
08-27-2014, 09:13 AM
After more than 10 days still no update ?

We have a new cloud build close to ready for release but there are still some lingering HM2 Zoom issues we need to be sure are resolved so that they can be included in the release. Rough estimate for next cloud release is Monday but that is obviously subject to change if we run into any problems during internal beta testing of the release.

Frouzo
08-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the info.

I am using HM cloud as my main poker software therefore patch is well needed for me :)

fozzy71
08-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the info.

I am using HM cloud as my main poker software therefore patch is well needed for me :)

It is great to hear that others are using it for their main tracker/HUD now like I do. I will email you a link to an early release candidate of the new Cloud client on a dropbox link so you can beta test. Please let us know if it does/doesn't work for you on Zoom. If you use Chrome and it blocks the download of the dropbox link you might need to use IE or Firefox to download it.

Lemayr
08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
It is great to hear that others are using it for their main tracker/HUD now like I do. I will email you a link to an early release candidate of the new Cloud client on a dropbox link so you can beta test. Please let us know if it does/doesn't work for you on Zoom. If you use Chrome and it blocks the download of the dropbox link you might need to use IE or Firefox to download it.

Just starting to use HMC and I have the same issues apparently, HUD works on regular tables but not on zoom, all is set as Admin, looks like it is importing hands and all, tried to change auto import folder to ...HandHistory\Username but didnīt work.

Can you tell me how this Detailed Logging works? I ticked it but dont know what to do. Send me this new release if you dont mind. Thanks!

Windows 7 here.

Lemayr
09-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Hello?

fozzy71
09-03-2014, 07:52 AM
I am sorry for the delay in reply. I was off for a few days and apparently no one else checked in on this forum over the holiday weekend.

I will email you the new internal build to try as that is the only way to fix the zoom HUD.

FYI: The detailed logging is explained in the troubleshooting FAQs but it isn't necessary for this issue - Why don't I see the HUD? (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=why-dont-i-see-the-hud)

m2iceman
09-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Please email me the link too as I prefer using HM cloud to HEM 2 but I cant get it working on ZOOM tables.

fozzy71
09-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Please email me the link too as I prefer using HM cloud to HEM 2 but I cant get it working on ZOOM tables.

email sent

Sparrow
09-08-2014, 12:40 AM
email sent

Please me too

Xeedas
09-08-2014, 07:43 AM
I will email you the new internal build to try as that is the only way to fix the zoom HUD.

Could you also email me that? Thank you :)

akkawlf
09-08-2014, 03:02 PM
can i have it too please ?

my hud don't show on zoom -ps and cash - 888....just "waitting for hands"

fozzy71
09-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Please me too

Could you also email me that? Thank you :)

can i have it too please ?

my hud don't show on zoom -ps and cash - 888....just "waitting for hands"

I am sending you all the new pre-release build. Last I heard we hoped to release it officially sometime today.

yarish
09-09-2014, 01:41 PM
May I get the link too?

udbrky
09-09-2014, 05:58 PM
I have replied to your email. Please make sure to check your spam folders if it is not in your inbox.

yarish
09-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Could you resend it to my new email? I've just changed it. Sorry for trouble.

fozzy71
09-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Could you resend it to my new email? I've just changed it. Sorry for trouble.

Done. We hope to have the new official cloud hud build released today if all goes well.

yarish
09-10-2014, 01:47 PM
It works, but can't change HUD layout from default to any other.
Anyway, thanks.

edit; nvm. Everything works.

fozzy71
09-11-2014, 09:35 AM
1.0.413 is official now. I am not sure if there were any significant changes since the Aug29 private build I sent some of you but I would suggest you update anyway. I may have mistakenly told you that you would get an auto update prompt but you actually need to download it manually since the version number of the private build is the same as the official build - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HMCloudClientSetup

Xeedas
09-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Thank you, finally it works after the official update :)

fozzy71
09-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Excellent. Thank you for letting us know.

FYI to anyone just updating, if you get prompted by your anti-virus about blitz.dll or starscommunicator.hm2 files do NOT quarantine these files. These are false-positives for our zoom HUD files and there is nothing to worry about from these files. Some AV programs are just overly protective about the files we use to get the Zoom HUD info from the stars client. Add exceptions for the files in your AV and update and everything should be fine.

yarish
10-20-2014, 08:35 AM
It had stopped working on zoom* again (is it just for me?). Should I wait for a new HM Cloud update? Is it coming anytime soon?

*it works on regular tables

fozzy71
10-20-2014, 08:56 AM
We updated/changed the files for all fast-fold games in HM2. You will need to wait for the next HM Cloud update for these new files to be included in HM Cloud so the zoom HUD will work again. I do not have an ETA for when that new Cloud update will be released.

Sparrow
10-31-2014, 01:00 AM
He had stopped working zoom* again yesterday (it's only for me?).

fozzy71
10-31-2014, 01:04 PM
He had stopped working zoom* again yesterday (it's only for me?).

There are some issues with the new ps v7 beta client and HM2's Zoom HUD so if you are using that please switch back to the official v6 client for now and see if that helps.

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

We have also seen some issues with the HUD Settings > General Settings > [x] Use Session Stats option causing problems so try the following steps:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1661/Backup+and+Reset+HUD+to+Default+HUD+to+troubleshoo t+HUD+or+Crashing+Issues

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Star s+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the first link above.