PDA

View Full Version : Unable to display my own HUD for FTP tournaments

DeucesWildPHL
03-01-2011, 10:01 PM
I just updated my HM to version 1.11.06a and now I am unable to view my own HUD during Full Tilt tournaments. I am able to see the other 8 players, but mine does not display. In player preferences -> stats -> the display for you is checked. Is there any other places I should be looking?

Patvs
03-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Are these RUSH tournies / Multi Entry Tournaments?

If they are regular tournaments, check if the HERO stats are not hidden behind someone else's stats.

DeucesWildPHL
03-01-2011, 11:57 PM
These are multi entry tournaments. The HERO status is not hidden on someone else's stat's because another issue that I experience is that I need to always have to re-arrange the stat's when new players are rotated onto the table. My stat positions remain consistent for 6 max tables, but tournaments are an issue.

Patvs
03-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Reinstall: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Turn off OCR and turn off LIVE TRACKING (hud options--> site options--> full tilt)

Run a auto detect for the auto import folders, so it will add the new users/appdata/roaming folders.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.