PDA

View Full Version : hud not reconfiguring

lateshiftx
03-01-2011, 09:04 PM
i'm finding that when i attempt to reconfigure my hud stats, they are not appearing.

my default configuration included hands/vpip/pfr and BB - this is what has been appearing without a problem in the hm hand replayer and when i played on ftp

i just recently however added 'raise ist in - middle position' and 'Button steal' ... what i'm finding is that the new stats do appear in the hm hand replayer (although i can't get the abbreviations to appear) but they do not appear when i am playing on ftp.

i tried to create a new configuration with these same stats to see if that made a difference - it did not. in fact it seems the only the default configuration seems to work at all.

i did make sure to check the correct boxes under the 'use for tab', the correct sight and games. i make sure to hit apply and okay, so i'm at a loss as to understand why this isn't working.

Patvs
03-01-2011, 11:29 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab:

when there are overlapping setting, HoldemManager will randomly pick the first HUD configuration. So make sure the other HUDs are NOT assigned to any site / Full Tilt.

Manually rightclick the table in TableManager to see which HUD is assigned to the table.