PDA

View Full Version : Doyles Room changing from Microprograming

SeanI
12-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Hello Morney,

After seeing on Pokerlistings.com that Doyles Room suspended support of US players, I got in touch with Luis in their customer support department and asked if current US players could still play, he said yes and went on to say that Micro will not support US players in the foreseeable future. But that in 22-33 days Doyles would be changing platforms but he could not tell me which platform. Have you heard about this ? I play a lot at this site and it would suck if you guys could not support the change.

Thanks,

Sean

Al1
12-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Hello Morney,

After seeing on Pokerlistings.com that Doyles Room suspended support of US players, I got in touch with Luis in their customer support department and asked if current US players could still play, he said yes and went on to say that Micro will not support US players in the foreseeable future. But that in 22-33 days Doyles would be changing platforms but he could not tell me which platform. Have you heard about this ? I play a lot at this site and it would suck if you guys could not support the change.

Thanks,

Sean

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

SeanI
12-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Pokernews had an article where Doyles had mentioned 3 possibilities:
Cake (uhg), Merge (uhg) and Cereus.

I'll post when I find out which.

Al1
12-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Pokernews had an article where Doyles had mentioned 3 possibilities:
Cake (uhg), Merge (uhg) and Cereus.

I'll post when I find out which.

I believe that if Doyle switch to an HM's supported room, it will not be very hard for Roy to adapt HM very fastly.

morny
12-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Cake is a no go as they dont allow real time tracking software although there is already converters available for the HH, Cereus we already support but come back and let us know when there is a definite answer and ill ask Roy about it

Self Made
12-16-2008, 07:25 PM

morny
12-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Have they confirmed where there moving to yet, when they do please post the link to the press release and ill check with Roy

Self Made
01-23-2009, 09:45 PM
They moved to cake.

SeanI
01-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Cake (strong Wretching Noises)

Sean

morny
01-24-2009, 04:09 PM
There is a HH converter http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2721 but since tracking software is banned by Cake then we have no plans to implement it at the moment

Self Made
01-24-2009, 04:18 PM
If you could disable the HUD for Cake it wouldn't violate their TOS.

morny
01-24-2009, 04:51 PM
You can, just close the table manager. You can use that HH converter then to look at the hh