PDA

View Full Version : Importing FT

Edman88
03-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Hello, I reinstalled freshly my HM (1.11.06a) on laptop some 4-5 days ago but on another partition with new postgreSQL. Before new instalation I copied some hands from HMarchive folder and finally deleted that HMArchive folder and other folders manually. After installation of new HM and Postgre I reimported some of the older hands.
After few days i noticed that my HM is missing some big hands from Full Tilt autoimport. During the session i can see exact sum of money won or lost, but in the sessions tab that number is different from that one from hud's popup and that hands are missing there. :confused:

Hem automaticlly detected autoimport folders. One is from FT's handhistory folder and other two are like this: C:\Users\myname\AppDada\roaming\Hemdata + subfolders and C:\Users\myname\AppDada\roaming\Hemdata\hands + subfolders

Besides that i tried to setup rakeback graph for new rakeback system on FT, but my HM shows strictly 27% of rakeback. In reality rakeback is like 12% or so...

TY

Patvs
03-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Missing hands: are the hands written to the handhistory file by Full Tilt? Can you reimport the hands into a new database.
Also CLEAR filters (even if no filters are selected)

Rakeback: options--> settings--> rakeback & bonuses: HoldemManager already uses the new weight-contributed rake method for Full Tilt. So just set it to 27% and if you're a tight player, you'll notice the rakeback reality now is a lot less rakeback than in the dealt-rake system.