PDA

View Full Version : HUD won't work with zoom

ProfesorKaos
06-30-2014, 04:12 AM
Hello. I am using HEM 1 version 1.14.02 (latest version) and my HUD appears on the tables but doesn't keep up to the action and the wrong players stat boxes are appearing the wrong people.

fozzy71
06-30-2014, 09:21 AM
If you are using the PSv7 beta client please revert to using the v6 client.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/641/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Pokerstars +Zoom+tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email but it may be possible there isn't anything that can/will be done as we no longer update or provide support for HM1.

31Alpha
07-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Hello. I am using HEM 1 version 1.14.02 (latest version) and my HUD appears on the tables but doesn't keep up to the action and the wrong players stat boxes are appearing the wrong people.

sorry this got posted in the wrong forum... im having the same problem... it appears the 'import' is taking much longer then it should when it is 'importing' a file it is now taking 1-3 minutes... whereas previously it was 5 secs...

it is not just the hud... stats now take waaaay longer to update (minutes after a hand was played)...

everything was fine until today - nothing has been changed on my computer... everything worked like a charm till now

31Alpha
07-01-2014, 07:04 PM
sorry this got posted in the wrong forum... im having the same problem... it appears the 'import' is taking much longer then it should when it is 'importing' a file it is now taking 1-3 minutes... whereas previously it was 5 secs...

it is not just the hud... stats now take waaaay longer to update (minutes after a hand was played)...

everything was fine until today - nothing has been changed on my computer... everything worked like a charm till now

so further.... after playing a session the 'import' times have increased to 6 mins... if I shut down HM and restart it then imports the file in 5 secs ---- then it goes back to minutes for every file afterwards

Patvs
07-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Import freezing, taking 1-3 minutes to import a file: check if your PokerStars auto import folder is empty. If it's not manually move the handhistory files stuck in the folder to the archive folder. Also make sure you haven't accidentally created an import 'loop' and make sure your archive folder is not added as an auto import folder.

...or any other backup folder (containing a lot of handhistory files) should not be added as an auto import folder.

Patvs
07-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Also check the archive folder exists.
PokerStars and HoldemManager are started as administrator.
And PokerStars is still saving the handhistory files. (to the correct auto import folder)

This problem usually occurs when, a lot of handhistory files are stuck in the auto import folder.
(when they're not being moved to the archive folder)

31Alpha
07-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Also check the archive folder exists.
PokerStars and HoldemManager are started as administrator.
And PokerStars is still saving the handhistory files. (to the correct auto import folder)

This problem usually occurs when, a lot of handhistory files are stuck in the auto import folder.
(when they're not being moved to the archive folder)

where should the archive folder be?
im guessing that maybe the issue... if it has gone missing what should I do??
the folder that I save hand histories to is full...

thanks for ur help

Patvs
07-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Default archive folder is: C:/HM2Archive.

In HM2--> go to Site Setup--> PokerStars--> and go over all the auto import folders.
Click on all of them one by one--> and click on the edit folder icon.

For each folder:
-check if an archive folder is set
-(if it's C:/HM2Archive, check if that folder exists)
-check if 'archive handhistory files after importing' is turned on.
-Your main auto import folder for PokerStars is likely:
*---C:/Program Files (x86)/PokerStars/Handhistory + subfolders or
*---C:/Users/[..]/AppData/Local/PokerStars/Handhistory + subfolders

*make sure it has '+subfolders (include subfolders) turned on.

Patvs
07-01-2014, 08:29 PM
If all those settings are correct:

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

It can occur a firewall (or not having super user administrator privileges) is preventing HoldemManager for being able to move the handhistory files to the archive folder.