PDA

View Full Version : ipoker rake calculation

MADDOG101
12-13-2008, 08:40 AM
i play on an ipoker skin and ive been told by my site that they use the dealt rake method, yet the amount of rake they are saying ive paid each month is alot less than the amount showing in my holdem manager under the rake stat. Is this stat accurate for ipoker as i feel iam being shortchanged with my loyalty scheme?

Al1
12-13-2008, 09:18 AM
i play on an ipoker skin and ive been told by my site that they use the dealt rake method, yet the amount of rake they are saying ive paid each month is alot less than the amount showing in my holdem manager under the rake stat. Is this stat accurate for ipoker as i feel iam being shortchanged with my loyalty scheme?

The rake HM shows is the MGR.
I don't know what is a "dealt rake method", can you explain it?

MADDOG101
12-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Iam not too sure myself, its just how i got told my loyalty money is paid, Basically i get 30% rb as loyalty bonus, and i thought this would be 30% of what holdem manager was displaying in the rake stat. But each month 30% of the holdem manager rake stat is always alot more than what iam recieving in loyalty payment.

Al1
12-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Iam not too sure myself, its just how i got told my loyalty money is paid, Basically i get 30% rb as loyalty bonus, and i thought this would be 30% of what holdem manager was displaying in the rake stat. But each month 30% of the holdem manager rake stat is always alot more than what iam recieving in loyalty payment.

Some sited subtract some things from your MGR, like cash outs, bonuses, shop article buyed...

But if the rake is based on the MGR like a lot of sites and your don't have any deductions, ask iPoker some informations about what's the 100% of what they take calculate your 30%...

murrrr456
03-17-2010, 07:36 PM
iPoker has contributed rake nowadays. It means that only the players who have put money in the pot receive rakeback from that hand. It's the opposite for dealt rake system where everybody who is dealt cards gets rakeback.

Dealt rake favours nitty players as you get rakeback even if you don't play any hands. So if Maddog is a tight player, he'd probably get more rake with the dealt rake system, which hem uses, and hem would show too large numbers.

It would be great if Hold'em Manager could have an added option to decide how the rake is calculated. So that you could have the right rake numbers for both dealt and contributed rake sites. This could also be automated, because it is easy to find out what kind of rake system different sites have.

fozzy71
03-17-2010, 08:56 PM
The Rake stat is now calculated ona site by site basis according to the site's applicable rake method.