PDA

View Full Version : HM1 zoom hud not working properly

bLX3
06-28-2014, 07:12 AM
hello,

my hem hud doesnt work properly in the zoom games where the hud isnt updated and the stats are always out of place for each player and not in the correct location. can someone please help me? my hem version is 1.14.02.

thank you

fozzy71
06-28-2014, 12:06 PM
If you are using PSv7 beta client please use the v6 client instead.

If you continue to have problems: Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/641/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Pokerstars +Zoom+tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email. If it is a configuration issue we may be able to help you solve it but if it is something caused by the stars client there is nothing we can do to solve it for HM1 as we no longer update/support HM1 so you will need to consider upgrading to HM2.

bLX3
07-03-2014, 04:09 AM
running stars as administrator seemed to have fixed it!
thank you!

fozzy71
07-03-2014, 09:53 AM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.