PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import not working

maryjane
12-13-2008, 01:23 AM
HM is importing the hands,but the table manager is not picking them up so the HUD is not working. The table finder in the table manager shows them as unattached tables: however, when I drag the red finder to a table and click ok the tables still do not show up in the table manager.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Al1
12-13-2008, 05:12 AM
HM is importing the hands,but the table manager is not picking them up so the HUD is not working. The table finder in the table manager shows them as unattached tables: however, when I drag the red finder to a table and click ok the tables still do not show up in the table manager.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Upgrade HM first: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

Where are you playing?

bibibibi
12-13-2008, 06:01 AM
i'm playing on ongame towergaming and i have updated HM with the last version (1.07)

Yesterday everything was fine but today the auto import doesn't work anymore.
it sees all the tables with the table manager, but can't launch the hud, and doesn't show any stats in the general manager like there is no HH.

Maybe is it a problem with HMarchive?

Al1
12-13-2008, 06:05 AM
i'm playing on ongame towergaming and i have updated HM with the last version (1.07)

Yesterday everything was fine but today the auto import doesn't work anymore.
it sees all the tables with the table manager, but can't launch the hud, and doesn't show any stats in the general manager like there is no HH.

Maybe is it a problem with HMarchive?

Can you upgrade to the lastest patch with the link I have just posted.

bibibibi
12-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Can you upgrade to the lastest patch with the link I have just posted.

k
Weird, i've changed the "archive duration" from 30 to 15 and now it works (without the patch)

Al1
12-13-2008, 06:13 AM
k
Weird, i've changed the "archive duration" from 30 to 15 and now it works (without the patch)

Yep, that's not weird, this new option (manually change the archiving time) was created for Ongame issue.
You can find the Ongame configuration here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=148