PDA

View Full Version : HUD LAG/Processing large files

jeppg1111
03-01-2011, 01:58 PM
DISREGARD: problem solved, thanks to this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/48401-hud-rush-after-24-2-update.html

If u r having lag troubles or large files being processed, that link is the solution

basically my rush hud is lagging. the reason for this is because my importer is continuously processing large files. it may say 1 of 4 and reset sometimes. sometimes it has up to 10 large files to process. eventually hands import but takes like a full minute minimum it seems.

this is a new thing i am experiencing today, i have the latest HM

it is also reporting a bunch of duplicate hands when it says "hands processed"

I am using a very new computer, first hand imported 1/22/2011, it is a solid dell computer XP7, top of the line shit according to homes, sick brag. My monitor is a standard LG. i dont think this would be a problem

only real problem ive experienced since the install, well i should mention this. Lately when i click stop auto import, it just says "stopping" and never stops. i close out Of HEM and it still says auto import is running so ya, something pry needs tweaked here.

I have been overviewing a lot of things, I made some suggested corrections but still no success. As stated, everything was excellent until today, all of a sudden its importing all of these large files, many duplicate hands, and the "stop import" just saying "stopping", I think these are the problems.

Updated my HM to latest beta, the "stop auto import" issue seems to be fine. when i click "stop" it continues for awhile, there seems to be some lag, but eventually it does stop. The main issue is still the "large files" It is processing these like no other. 6 of 6, 4 of 4, 4 of 4, 3 of 3, 3 of 3, 7 of 7, 10 of 10, etc, before any hands import it is like 2 to 3 full minutes, so my hud is useless atm, please help

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: