PDA

View Full Version : cycling gets messed up when "dont steal focus from chat and notes" is enabled @ stars

flush2k
06-15-2014, 08:40 AM
hi,

maybe since the lastest stars update (not sure though, otherwise since i found that chat/notes option im gonna talk about) i do encounter a strange bug with TN1 on stars: cycling tables backwards will end up in a loop after the second or third switch constantly DESPITE of TN1 options having "anti looping" enabled.
its working if i turn it off but i do like that stars option (found it just recently, benefitting a lot from it though). im just in time i guess, you guys still do support for TN1, right?

please fix it, cant be that hard. cycling forward is fine, btw.. if ure unable to reproduce my issue, just tell me and ill up logs n stuff.

thanks in advance.

sideshow
06-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi,

Is this on PS6 or PS7?

Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.