PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Percent of pot

Angelus
06-04-2014, 09:15 PM
salve a tutti io ho un problema con la corretta percentuale del pot,in questa statistica voglio vedere quante volte folda un avversario quando punto il 75% di pot al flop. io ho impostato i valori nel minimo 70% massimo 80%. il problema si verifica quando il pot è dispari e io punto 1Bb in meno ess: pot 31. continuation bet 15. quando si verifica questa condizione questa statistica si attiva facendomi comparire un badge errato. io ho eseguito il test restituendomi il valore corretto di percentuale di puntata, ma attiva un'altra statistica

Hello everyone I have a problem with the correct percentage of the pot, in this statistic I want to see how many times an opponent folds point when 75% of the pot on the flop. I set the values ​​in a minimum of 70% up to 80%. the problem occurs when the pot is odd and I point 1BB less ess: pot 31. continuation bet 15. when this condition occurs this statistic is activated making me appear a badge wrong. I ran the test by returning to the correct value of the percentage of the episode, but another statistic active

sreticentv
06-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Please attach your definition and a sample hand to this thread so I can have a look
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/394101-need-help-definition-read-first.html