PDA

View Full Version : I cant open Hand Replayer

Vovona33
02-28-2011, 07:23 PM
After a reinstall, I cant open the hand Hand Replayer anymore. Nothing happens when I click the "Replay Hand".

Ive tried reinstall, but that doesnt help.

Any tips?

Patvs
02-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

AKQJ10
03-01-2011, 10:44 PM
I've been having this same issue ever since changing computers, first on 1.11.05 (i think), now on 1.11.06a. It's never worked on this computer.

Win 7 Starter, Comodo anti-virus, Windows Firewall.

All 3 exes cited above are set to run as administrator.

Neither double clicking a hand nor right click -> Replay Hand invokes the replayer. On a couple of occasions i've seen it "think" after my double click, i.e. show a waiting mouse pointer and stop accepting input for a second or so, but no replayer.

Patvs
03-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Try uninstalling Comodo.

AKQJ10
03-01-2011, 11:06 PM
IIRC i was seeing this problem before installing Comodo (with McAfee, i think, or whatever installs by default on a lenovo IdeaPad). But i'll try it and get back to you.

BTW, turning off the firewall didn't help.

Patvs
03-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Don't turn off the Windows Firewall.
Leave it on and add
holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to its exceptions list.

And completely uninstall Comodo.

AKQJ10
03-03-2011, 01:42 AM
Don't turn off the Windows Firewall.
Leave it on and add
holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to its exceptions list.

And completely uninstall Comodo.

OK, i've done all this, rebooted the comp after uninstalling Comodo and restarted HM after the firewall additions. It doesn't appear to be helping.

Is the replayer its own process? Is there any way to turn on logging (i'm just brainstorming; i have no idea what sort of debug logging might exist) to see what's happening when it tries to start?

Sarek
03-03-2011, 07:19 PM
please go to HM folder and set all "exe" files to run As admin (in properties)

Patvs
03-03-2011, 10:30 PM
You can't open replayer, just as you can open TableManager by starting hmhud.exe.

The replayer is just integrated into the main holdemmanager.exe file.
Can you reinstall HoldemManager to a different folder with the 93 mb full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

On which site are you playing?
Does the replayer open if you replay the hand of a different pokersite?