PDA

View Full Version : Problems importing hands

theEcrane
02-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Specs: Vista 64, avast antivirus, latest beta 1.11.06a1, PostgreSQL 8.3. Everything is set to run as admin. Everything was working great on 2/25 then on Sunday hem stopped importing 2 hrs into my session while playing mtts some of the mets on ftp. It seems like hem is stuck trying to read some files and can't for some reason. The table manager is version 1.11.05fi fwiw. What I'm gettin now is under the import progress it seems stuck and some key things it says:

21 files to process.

Files Imported: 2 of 21
Duplicate Hands: 246
Import Errors: 0
Incomplete hands: 0

Edit:

For some reason I can't stop auto import and have to force it to stop using task manager.

theEcrane
02-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Installed 1.11.05e just now and at least the hud pops up in a met on ftp. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be importing and gets hung up when I try to stop it from importing.

Patvs
02-28-2011, 08:27 PM
open dbcontrolpanel.exe (in the HoldemManager folder) connect--> create a new empty database, reimport your archive folder.

theEcrane
03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I did all this imported archive folder into the db last nite. It's not importing hands now. When I hit stop hem just hangs like it was doing before. I created a new db with no hhs in it and the same thing.

fozzy71
03-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Are you using Avast Antivirus or their Avast Internet Security? The former standalone product works fine with HM but the latter one causes many problems similar to what you describe.

Please uninstall avast, and restart your computer.

Enable windows firewall's recommended settings and set exceptions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/275/Windows+Firewall+%7B47%7D+Defender+Problems

Install microsoft security essentials for some antivirus protection while we try to solve your problems.

Make sure windows is fully updated and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

If none of that seems to help, Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 9:00 - 18:00 EST, 7 days a week.

cubillas
03-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm also having problems when importing to HM. I have the last version, work fine for several months but a week ago my hands played on Entraction aren't imported anymore. The problem is only with Entraction because it's working fine on other sites.

ulle73
03-01-2011, 05:41 PM
i have the same problem at svenska spel, on boss media, ive added the history folder for auto import, but the hands doesnt import....

theEcrane
03-01-2011, 07:49 PM
I did this to I had just Avast antivirus and I unistalled, restarted and have the same problem. I'm gonna email support.

Patvs
03-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Why are you using SQL 8.3?
Install SQL 9.0.3 (or 8.4.7) to port 5433 and connect to that instead, and reimport your hands into a new database.

cubillas
03-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Why are you using SQL 8.3?
Install SQL 9.0.3 (or 8.4.7) to port 5433 and connect to that instead, and reimport your hands into a new database.

Any ideia on my problem? Why did it stop importing hands for Entraction from one day to the other?

fozzy71
03-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Any ideia on my problem? Why did it stop importing hands for Entraction from one day to the other?

Entraction updated their software and now no tourney hands import. Our developers are aware of the issue and working on it but I have no ETA for when a fix will be available.

fozzy71
03-02-2011, 05:01 PM

i have the same problem at svenska spel, on boss media, ive added the history folder for auto import, but the hands doesnt import....

Please start your own thread if you still need assistance.

*Please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

*Post the answers in a new thread on the HM Forums - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/index.php

Patvs
03-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Are you only playing MTTs?
Entraction changed something in their handhistory formatting. We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

theEcrane
03-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Just wanted to thank fozzy for trying to help me. Went above and beyond the call of duty. I reinstalled windows which fixed the hem problem and a few others I was having. Thanks again fozzy u deserve a raise. Now I can start 12 tabling mtts again.:D

YouGotDurred
03-03-2011, 10:50 AM
fozzy,

posting to confirm my email sent for teamview session to fix hem importing problems...

thanks

fozzy71
03-03-2011, 03:29 PM
fozzy,

posting to confirm my email sent for teamview session to fix hem importing problems...

thanks

I replied a little while ago.

theEcrane
03-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Sigh I had the same exact thing happen to me again after installing vista (a big fml on it's own). I'm done w/hem. Pokertracker works and hem works on my windows7 machine no idea why hem doesn't work on my vista machine. It worked for 2.5 sessions then couldn't import anymore hands in the middle of my sunday grind a;lkjfa;ldfkja;lfdkj. I'm done and had enough. :mad::mad::mad:

Patvs
03-07-2011, 10:11 PM
DId you install PostgreSQL using the combo installer?
Manually install PostgreSQL 9.0.3 to port 5433, and set port 5433 to your Windows Firewall exceptions list and connect to that instead.