PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Hands

SootedNinjas
12-11-2008, 08:10 AM
I had moved a HH folder to a different location that has been PARTIALLY imported/processed previously by HEM prior to the move.

I then re-started to import the same folder, usually it would ignore files that are previously imported but I guess since I moved the folder to a different location it reprocessed the same files that has been imported previously and now I am getting a HUGE COUNT on the DUPLICATE HANDS.

I am ASSUMING that HEM will just IGNORE/DROP/NOT PROCESS the DUPLICATE HANDS. Right ? or else my STATS WILL BE VERY INACCURATE.

Regards.......

Al1
12-11-2008, 09:25 AM
I had moved a HH folder to a different location that has been PARTIALLY imported/processed previously by HEM prior to the move.

I then re-started to import the same folder, usually it would ignore files that are previously imported but I guess since I moved the folder to a different location it reprocessed the same files that has been imported previously and now I am getting a HUGE COUNT on the DUPLICATE HANDS.

I am ASSUMING that HEM will just IGNORE/DROP/NOT PROCESS the DUPLICATE HANDS. Right ? or else my STATS WILL BE VERY INACCURATE.

Regards.......

HM detects it's duplicated hands, nothing will be wrong, don't worry about that.