PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working, tournaments @ Entraction

mandaa
02-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Hi guys,

have been having some problems with my HEM. Cash games are ok, but in tournaments Table Manager just opens up, shows my tournees but I guess it cannot recognize the form of a tournament. Here's a picture of my table manager:

http://img690.imageshack.us/i/hemw.jpg/

I've tried to update to the latest version and after that reinstall manager but it doesn't work. Any help? I play only @ entraction.

E: I'm sorry, seems I have to contact support. Stupid me eh.

jungu69
02-28-2011, 03:31 PM
I seem to have a similar problem with entraction. Cashgames are doing ok, but with tournaments the HUD does not show up on the tables. The tables are mentioned in the table manager though.

I have seen more threads with these specific entraction tournament problems. How can we solve this? You need HHs? I got the latest update too. Tablefinder wont help (since the table is mentioned in the table manager I guess). I tried al kinds of options and combinations of those on the table options (lock layout, force on top / active table only). Does not seem to work. I do run al programs as administrator too. Windows 7

mandaa
02-28-2011, 03:52 PM
I seem to have a similar problem with entraction. Cashgames are doing ok, but with tournaments the HUD does not show up on the tables. The tables are mentioned in the table manager though.

I have seen more threads with these specific entraction tournament problems. How can we solve this? You need HHs? I got the latest update too. Tablefinder wont help (since the table is mentioned in the table manager I guess). I tried al kinds of options and combinations of those on the table options (lock layout, force on top / active table only). Does not seem to work. I do run al programs as administrator too. Windows 7

Hey man, yup, same problems here. This is sick bug and would really like to have it fixed. I fixed the first post now, picture wasnt showing for some reasons. Does your Table Manager show same kind of stats as mine?

Patvs
02-28-2011, 08:19 PM
We're aware of this bug and are working on a fix.
(I think it started fairly recently in the most recent Entraction software update)

mandaa
03-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Currently having problems with cash games aswell.. so sick. Any idea when you get an update ready where this is fixed?

Patvs
03-02-2011, 07:16 PM
I have no ETA on this, but a programmer is working on it.

owster
04-23-2011, 01:33 PM
I have no ETA on this, but a programmer is working on it.

Still no news on when this will be fixed?

Thank you.

Edit: Since i updated HM to 1.11.06d i have the same problem as in this thread:turny-hands-cg-sessionsl (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/60491-turny-hands-cg-sessions-2.html)

Patvs
04-24-2011, 03:41 AM
Try using the tablefinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
to force the HUD on.

Do you have the same HUD issue for cashgames?

owster
04-24-2011, 04:24 AM
Try using the tablefinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
to force the HUD on.

Do you have the same HUD issue for cashgames?

I have no problem importing cashgames hand and the HUD work perfectly.

Now my problem is that tournament hands import as cashgame hands just like the issue in the thread i referred to, so even though i now have a HUD for tournaments HM mix tournament and cashgame hands.

So now i cant play tournaments and cashgames at the same time since the hands mix and after every tournament session i have to delete all the tournament hands so my cash game results wont be f***** up.

Patvs
04-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Tourney hands importing as cashgame hands mixup, was an issue in 1.11.06c (caused by a minor change in the handhistory formatting).
It should be fixed in 1.11.06d. Did you try reimporting the hands into a new database you created in 1.11.06d?

If they still import as the wrong type, email us a sample of the hands to support@holdemmanager.com

owster
04-25-2011, 01:50 AM
Tourney hands importing as cashgame hands mixup, was an issue in 1.11.06c (caused by a minor change in the handhistory formatting).
It should be fixed in 1.11.06d. Did you try reimporting the hands into a new database you created in 1.11.06d?

If they still import as the wrong type, email us a sample of the hands to support@holdemmanager.com

I have created new databases in 1.11.06d and tried to import both from the original files and the exported hand histories from my main HM database. The result is the same, the tournament hand histories imports as cashgame sessions. I have sent a sample file to the emailadress quoted.

Thank you

EDIT: Just created a brand new database in 1.11.06d and auto imported while i played a small tournament, all the hands still imported as cashgame hands. SNG seems to be OK though. Will send this tournament file as well.

EDIT2: Just found this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/67841-entraction-tournament-cash-mixing-hands.html so since it is a known problem i hope for a solution soon :).