PDA

View Full Version : more noob questions

dancing_bear
07-24-2008, 05:18 PM
i did search the faq briefly.

i like the trial so far but can't work out a couple of things. i predominantly play ST SNGs ($11-$33 buy ins on party).

- the hud is only showing my session stats, even if i've got all stats selected - makes no difference when i toggle by double-clicking top left icon. i have loads of stats in reports (4133 hands - HUD only ever displays the number of hands i've played in that SNG, regardless of whether all or session is toggled).

- tourneys are currently filtered by BLIND level. is there any way of filtering by BUY-IN?

- overall stats show i've won $104,270 USD. that's way more than i've won...

morny
07-24-2008, 08:24 PM
This is the way its done because overall stats for yourself wouldnt be very useful, wheras how youve played in that session is important. If you want to know your overall stats you can find them in the "Active Player window" though.

The tournaments area will be overhauled but currently you cant filter by buyin. These and lots more improvements will be coming in the near future though.

Thats just the chips youve won, so if you won a tourney it would say you won $5k in chips, again this will be updated to include buyin instead.