PDA

View Full Version : 2 HUD Profiles - Possible to have different note/badges definitions for them?

Tojara
05-27-2014, 04:39 AM
Hello,

I have NC Premium and also the NoteCaddy ProTools Package with their own definitions, badges and so on. for this, the support did an own HUD and also deactivated the default notecaddy definitions and badges/color definitions.

I am playing with the NC-Pro HUD NL Cashgame but also sometimes MTT's and I want to use a different HUD for MTT's(because of other important stats like "M" or "Stack in bb" and so on).

So when i choose for example the default HUD "Tournaments - Legacy" @HM2, all NC definitions don't work because they are with the nc-pro hud.

So my question is- is it possible to reactivate the default nc definitions and color definitions for badges and use them only in HUD x(f.e. the hm2 hud tournament - legacy)?

sreticentv
05-27-2014, 07:23 AM
It should definitely be possible but I am not sure of a few things. Did the defaults get deactivated or deleted? If they're deleted then it's going to be tough to get them back as the only way to do that involves deleting all your current note definitions and restarting HM2. If they are just deactivated then you can go to the "inactive" tab of the definitions listing and just bring them back. You would need to file->reset notes though.

ProTools is a very complete configurations using their own HUD and popups etc so having the defaults really shouldn't interfere other than slowing down processing a bit

I have attached the original colordefinitions.xml file and a zip with the original definitions. You just need to go to tools->import->color definitions to add those back to your list. That is assuming they were deleted rather than deactivated.

The note definitions are added to the standard HM2 popups so if you made customizations and use different popups it may be a good idea to go into HM2's HUD configuration in the NoteCaddy popups panel and set that up a little.

Tojara
05-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Hello,

yes the nc default definitions are just inactive:

nc-pro definitions:

nc default definitions:

The note definitions are added to the standard HM2 popups so if you made customizations and use different popups it may be a good idea to go into HM2's HUD configuration in the NoteCaddy popups panel and set that up a little.

what do you exactly mean by that?

sreticentv
05-27-2014, 07:21 PM
what do you exactly mean by that?

I mean unless you want the defaults to be a big wall of text (yuck) you should see organize them as described here Grouping, sorting, and organizing notes - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Grouping-sorting-and-organizing-notes.ashx)
If you are using default HM2 popups then that is largely a non issue as they are already organized for those