PDA

View Full Version : hero stats

miak
02-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello.
Can i show hero stats for all my hands in live game, not just current table activity? Like in replayer.
If can, how?
Thx for answers.

fozzy71
02-28-2011, 02:26 PM
HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

miak
02-28-2011, 05:25 PM
1) It's no problem to buy better PC for no lags. All use show 3 last months. it will not big simple.
2) same as 1
3) No one look at my current table stats, all use minings hands, they see all my hands. HM SHOWS ALL HANDS FOR THEM NOT CURRENT TABLE. Present poker says me that i need see what stats opponent see on me.
Maybe 2-3 years ago it's was good idia, all use current table aggression, but not now. If I need i always can click 2 times and see current table aggression. But i cant do it this my stats.
4) I cant easily check while playing how much my fold to 3 bet by position or aggression by streets. No one knows so much own stats. It's impossible.

It would be nice if you think about it. Thx.
Make just option, if people no need it just turn off.
Sorry for my english.

Patvs
02-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Just check your REPORTS tab in HoldemManager set to show ALL HANDS, to see your stats based on ALL your hands.

In the live HUD, we'll only show the HERO stats for the current table, so you can track your table image for each table separately.