PDA

View Full Version : Cake Poker

boomshipit
12-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Does HEM work with Cake Poker?

SeanI
12-11-2008, 06:07 AM
Title says it. There is a hand converter, but you can only track your own stats, they cluge opponents user names, so they won't import. So you won't have stats on opponents, no hud. This is accorss the board, PT3 and Poker Office don't work either.
Cake is vehemently against collecting stats on other players.

Sean

sun137
12-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Holdem Indicator does - works perfectly.

Al1
12-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Cake is not supported by HM because it's prohibited to use tracking software on this network (especially HUD).

SeanI
12-11-2008, 09:25 AM

Your right, while primarily a pot odds/ hand strength program, it does track basic opponent stats and keep a history of them (forgot about that thanks), providing they don't change their usernames every 7 days as is allowed on Cake.

Sean

boomshipit
12-11-2008, 01:10 PM
So how do I go about using the hand converter so I can at least use HEM to track my own stats?

sun137
12-11-2008, 03:44 PM
there is a direct link on the 2+2 forums if you search under cake converter - there are full instructions in the thread and it works perfectly with HM

one other thing - HI will build stats by observing tables as well

boomshipit
12-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks!

coelho
12-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Isn't it a pokerroom thing to check if players use forbidden software? In my opinion HM should show a HUD on Cake too. For instance, every car company creates cars with a maximum speed way above the limits set in most countries. It's up to the driver to drive on a certain speed and up to a country to check if someone is driving within limits or not.

So please create a car (HM) than can go as fast as you want (can be used on every room).

SeanI
12-13-2008, 05:23 AM

Hey Sun137, Do you just datamine with HI on Cake or do they scan for that ?
I was thinking of opening some tables and letting it suck in data.

Sean

sun137
12-13-2008, 08:27 PM
I have no idea if they scan, but as far as I know HI is not a blacklisted product on their site. If it was I would not use it. The agressive ATC chase to the river multi player pots always make Cake tables interesting and it is fairly easy to pick out the maniacs from the solid guys without too much detailed observation (it just requires a period of loose 'mix up' play combined with good note taking) and HI observation can assist the process.