PDA

View Full Version : Error message on relanch hud

hobbes71
12-10-2008, 10:57 PM
I keep getting an error message when i try to lunch hud. I was getting the player stats on ps on the screen with the poker table. But it does not work any more. I Get an error message that the program has to shut down. Under hud options i click on relaunch hud and them I get the error message like clockwork.

I am able to import my hands and other players info. The rest of the program works very good. I send the error message to Microsoft but the problem is not going away. i tried repairing HM and I have the latest version. I have tried restarting.

I don't know if it is a bug with the program or if another program is causing the error. I have windows XP and my computer works just fine. What can I do to fix the problem? Is it the program or should i look at windows or something else? :confused:

Al1
12-11-2008, 08:38 AM
I keep getting an error message when i try to lunch hud. I was getting the player stats on ps on the screen with the poker table. But it does not work any more. I Get an error message that the program has to shut down. Under hud options i click on relaunch hud and them I get the error message like clockwork.

I am able to import my hands and other players info. The rest of the program works very good. I send the error message to Microsoft but the problem is not going away. i tried repairing HM and I have the latest version. I have tried restarting.

I don't know if it is a bug with the program or if another program is causing the error. I have windows XP and my computer works just fine. What can I do to fix the problem? Is it the program or should i look at windows or something else? :confused:

Hi, can you upgrade your HM first: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

hobbes71
12-11-2008, 04:50 PM
It did not work. i still get the same error message.
HM Hud has experienced an error and needs to close. i loaded the update and i have the full program.

Any other suggestions?

morny
12-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Please follow the instructions for uninstalling and reinstalling .net framework here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=14

If the problem persists uninstall and reinstall PostgreSQL aswell http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=177

And finally backup your config folder in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config then uninstall HoldemManager and delete the RVGSoftware in C:\Program Files and reinstall the Full version from www.holdemmanager.net and update to the latest patch and run HM, only replace your config files after youve tested HM is working first and then copy all your files back to the config folder

holepunch
12-11-2008, 08:41 PM
this has just started happening to me just after latest vista windows update:(

hobbes71
12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
I read through all of that and it is still not working. I reloaded HM, SQL and that MS .net program. When I go to relaunch HUD it gives me an error message and shuts down. It is the same message. When I go into table pref it give me the same message as well.

Do this have something to do with windows?

morny
12-15-2008, 03:54 PM
When you go the restart the service in FAQ 34 please post your exact error message you recieve when it times out

hobbes71
12-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the reply.

HmHud has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this report contains click here
(when you click on error report)

Error signature
AppName: hmhud.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.1 ModName: hmhud.exe
ModVer: 1.0.0.1 Offset: 0006da04

Reporting details
This error includes information regarding the condition of HMHud when the problem occurred; the operation system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and (then it goes on with some other unimportant stuff about how it won’t share your personal information)

There is a link at the bottom for technical information but is all code
Is this a Windows problem? Should I reload windows?

The player stats worked when I first got the program then I got this error message and it has not worked since.

morny
12-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi can you email me and we can do a www.teamviewer.com session morny@holdemmanager.net

hobbes71
12-15-2008, 11:14 PM
I uninstalled the program and then re-installed the program and it worked. I had to completely delete the program. Trying to repair, update or just reinstall did not work. Basically I had to start over again. I then had to redo all of the preferences as well.

The pop-up windows are not working. I have to figure out what box to check off the enable them. I think I can find that in FAQ.

Thank you for being understanding. I been trying everything over and over again. I not sure why It did not work before.