PDA

View Full Version : hud shows in wrong window (Merge)

ho de
02-28-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi,
When I'm playing a tournament on the merge network (GR88) my hud shows up in the tournament lobby instead of on the table. Before, closing the tournament lobby worked, but not anymore. I also tried messing with the table manager (both the table and the tournament lobby are detected) but that didn't work. What should I do?

Other than this, everything is working fine (hud on cash tables, importing, etc.)

I have windows vista and I'm running the latest version of HM (1.11.06a).

fozzy71
02-28-2011, 10:38 AM
This is a known issue the developers are working on.

ho de
02-28-2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the info

fozzy71
02-28-2011, 03:09 PM
You should be able to use the Table Finder to force the HUD on the proper table.

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

ho de
03-02-2011, 02:49 PM
I've tried something like this, without success... But I will try again coming Sunday following the directions carefully.

dugthefish
03-05-2011, 05:59 PM
You should be able to use the Table Finder to force the HUD on the proper table.

is there any way to bring up the table finder without restarting HEM? i've only been able to bring it up at the beginning of the first auto import...

Patvs
03-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Close the pokerclient.

Delete exenames.txt (in the HoldemManager/config folder)
Restart HoldemManager.

Start the pokerclient.

Try the TableFinder again.

Hotspur
03-05-2011, 06:46 PM
This issue of the HUD on Merge (at least on Black Chip Poker where I play) appearing on the lobby window instead of the game table, seems to be fixed in the latest 1.11.06b version.

Yay, thanks HEM! :D

papo
03-31-2011, 09:40 PM
why we need to use table finder manually (black chip),every time we open new table.

Patvs
04-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe