PDA

View Full Version : HUD - Table Mang. pulls up, but no HUD

Kijjo
12-10-2008, 04:35 PM
The table manager pulls up the tables I'm at, but nothing changes on it (0/9 players, 0 hands, etc.). The hh's are saving to my folders as I play. I've gone backwards and forwards through your FAQ's. I've tried on both Stars and FT, so there must be something I'm missing.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Updated the new 1.07 today few minutes ago.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
FT and PS

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Are the Hand Histories showing up in the correct Folder?
Yes

4a) If Not, have you checked the lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Apparently not. I set it up the way it was described, but after I imported a few previous files it had 137 players on the tab at the top. I would think it would have gone up after playing some new players? How can I check if they are importing correctly?

6) Have You Tried the Table Manager and did it work?
Found the tables I'm at, but apparently wasn't getting the info.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

Kijjo
12-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Forgot to mention, I'm about to go to work, so will be gone for about 8 hrs, so don't ask for a question and wait for a response. :)
Also, took my firewall down to see if that was causing a problem, no help.

Al1
12-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Forgot to mention, I'm about to go to work, so will be gone for about 8 hrs, so don't ask for a question and wait for a response. :)
Also, took my firewall down to see if that was causing a problem, no help.

Can you create a new DB and try to use this new one and tell me if it works: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Kijjo
12-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Well thanks anyway. I fooled with it some more and honestly this program just seems like a huge pain in the rear. I'm sure it's wonderful if you can get it all set up, but this was just a trial and I've burned probably 2-3 hrs on it and it's just not worth the trouble to me.

Al1
12-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Well thanks anyway. I fooled with it some more and honestly this program just seems like a huge pain in the rear. I'm sure it's wonderful if you can get it all set up, but this was just a trial and I've burned probably 2-3 hrs on it and it's just not worth the trouble to me.

Have you tried the tip I give to you? It doesn't works?

Some people have issue to install HM, but be sure that if you can run HM properly, you will be very satisfied!

If my tip doesn't works, I can redirect you to morny (Support) and he can see more deeply what's the issue and even run a teamviewer session with you.