PDA

View Full Version : Importing doesn't work

smolik
12-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey,

I've been using HEM for a little while and it works fine for PS cash games and SNG's. However I have problems with running it along with Party Poker.

I did change the folder from which the auto-import is running but it does not import automatically PP hands, thus HUD is not active and stats are not displayed.
The funny thing is that when I cancel "auto-import", then I click on "import from folder" it does import all the hands that were not imported yet. I just cannot make it happen for some reason to have it auto import all the time. I changed folders from my screen name of PP, to hand history but that's all I can think of cause the folder is correct.

I would appreciate comments.
,smolik

morny
12-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill look into it

smolik
12-10-2008, 01:27 PM
I don't have Config folder, therefore no such file.

morny
12-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Maybe you installed it somewhere else, HM wont work if you dont have a config folder, it holds info such as your postgreSQL login, import folders, hud and files neccessary to make HM run, search for the RVGSoftware folder and then youll find it from there

smolik
12-10-2008, 02:16 PM
You're right.

I had it in the HEM folder under Program files in C:\
But I have HEM also in D:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

Anyways, I attached it:)

morny
12-10-2008, 02:22 PM
You need to set it up for party see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=143

smolik
12-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Forgot to add the folder in options.
Sorry for being dumb.

thx!