PDA

View Full Version : Hud - no stats displaying

tobbe888
12-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi. When i start import the import, all of a sudden the table manager window doesn't open automatically, even though i have the box checked in options. When I first opened it manually it told me that some *.sys file couldn't be located and that it would have to rewrite the positions(?) if i'd like to continue. I clicked "yes" and the window opened. Now the problem is that table manager identifies all my tables but does not recognize any players seated and does not display the hud. Can this be fixed?

thanks
/toby

morny
12-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe and try again

rod
12-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Same problem. I think its with the people that uses "\" in their names. The hud doesnt shows neither the player in the database. Plz solve that.

p.s. last version (1.07.01)

tobbe888
12-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Installed the update - but something went wrong. During the install the updater told me it failed to replace a couple of files, one of those being holdemmanager.exe i believe. Now holdemmanager doesn't even start. As soon as i try to start it it says "holdemmanager encountered a problem and needs to close". What now? Can i restore the prior update?

thx

Al1
12-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Installed the update - but something went wrong. During the install the updater told me it failed to replace a couple of files, one of those being holdemmanager.exe i believe. Now holdemmanager doesn't even start. As soon as i try to start it it says "holdemmanager encountered a problem and needs to close". What now? Can i restore the prior update?

thx

Can you try to reapply the patch, be sure that HM is closed too: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

rod
12-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Still having trouble with the funny symbols, plus 22 hhs that doesnt import. What can i do?

morny
12-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi send me the 22 HH that dont import to morny@holdemmanager.net and also what settings have you in regional (control panel > Regional & Language settings) is there any non enlish laguages or locations etc being used? and what site is this for?

tobbe888
12-13-2008, 11:23 AM
About the patch install - I saw that the process HMimport.exe was active even though i had closed HM and the table manager window. I closed the process and the install then worked fine. Thanks for the help, the hud working perfectly now. On another note, on my laptop the hud flickers all the time (flicker-free does nothing) and it's close to unusable, is this easily fixed?

rod
12-13-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi. Well, i dont want to send all the hh, but here is one. I have another where is the guy that crushes my hud, his name is "\iceman XII/". Another question, now in the folder "HM archive" is a subfolder "2008" with the days in it, and the import send me a message of 1349 error when i make it import from HMArchive. I dont know whats teh problem. Help plz

p.s. My location is Chile and my language is Espaņol de Chile and the language fon non unicode programs is espaņol espaņa

rod
12-13-2008, 11:47 AM
the hh with the guy that crushes my hud

morny
12-13-2008, 10:29 PM
About the patch install - I saw that the process HMimport.exe was active even though i had closed HM and the table manager window. I closed the process and the install then worked fine. Thanks for the help, the hud working perfectly now. On another note, on my laptop the hud flickers all the time (flicker-free does nothing) and it's close to unusable, is this easily fixed?

the hh with the guy that crushes my hud

For the flickering is that Betfair? If so please follow this thread its to do with your driver for graphics card

All these files imported fine for me, can you try resetting all your local and laguage settings to English and UK next time someone like this is on and let me know if it still causes a problem so we can narrow down whats causing the problem

rod
12-14-2008, 11:58 AM
I've tried changing languages and still have the problem with the "\" guy, he doesnt show up neither in the hud nor the database. The hh have disapear, but i have some hhs in the HMarchive folder that gives me errors (like 1300)

morny
12-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Can you try creating a new database and let me know if these hands still show errors or dont show when you import them http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

rod
12-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Solved with the new database :). One question: Can i configure HM to save my hh in another folder (keeping them in HMarchive too)?Thx

Al1
12-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Solved with the new database :). One question: Can i configure HM to save my hh in another folder (keeping them in HMarchive too)?Thx

Just delete and reconfigure your auto-import/archvie folder: "Options => Configure Auto Import Folders"