PDA

View Full Version : Statistics for Blinds Battle

Adrian20XX
12-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi,

I want to know if the following statistics are available or not, searched for them but couldn't find them. They are all related to the blinds battle.

* Stealer (CO/BTN/SB) tries to steal and opens the pot. Here we are interested in the stats of the Defenders (BB/SB), and we have them BB/SB fold/call/3-bet vs steal. Here I find the stats, but I've put it here so the whole problem can be understand.
* Defender wants to re-steal. Now we are interested in the stats of the stealer when facing a 3-bet from the Blinds. The relevant stats would be CO/BTN/SB fold/call/4-bet vs. re-steal. I don't find these stats under "Steal".
* Defender has tried to re-steal, and now Stealer wants to see how likely is that a 4-bet will work. So, here I'd like to see BB/SB folds/calls/5-bets vs. steal. Again, I don't see them under steal.

Both statistics should be "pure" in terms of steals, like if the BB folds to a 4-bet from an UTG I don't want that, I want to know how much they fold to a 4-bet steal.

morny
12-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Not currently but were adding a bunch of new stats soon and i think there might be some of them, if theyre not in this bunch they should definetely be in the next bunch