PDA

View Full Version : Problems with rake stats

benstunner
12-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Hello. First of all I'd like to say I really like your product a lot. One of the very few issues I have is how it is calculating my rake.

Today, I played 4,488 hands and according to pokertracker my total rake was $ 406 with $ 65.60 of that rake going to the bad beat jackpot. My MGR according to pokertracker was $ 512.

On Hold em Manager it says in the 4,488 hands played my total rake was $ 621.

In the past when I used PT it was accurate in rake compared to the rake/mgr on my rakeback statements which was good for tracking purposes and if there were any discrepancies with the rakeback.

Is there any way to get my MGR stats on HEM and bad beat jackpot contributed stats on HEM? Also, why is my total rake 621 on HEM and 512 on pokertracker for the same session?

Thanks

Al1
12-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Hello. First of all I'd like to say I really like your product a lot. One of the very few issues I have is how it is calculating my rake.

Today, I played 4,488 hands and according to pokertracker my total rake was $ 406 with $ 65.60 of that rake going to the bad beat jackpot. My MGR according to pokertracker was $ 512.

On Hold em Manager it says in the 4,488 hands played my total rake was $ 621.

In the past when I used PT it was accurate in rake compared to the rake/mgr on my rakeback statements which was good for tracking purposes and if there were any discrepancies with the rakeback.

Is there any way to get my MGR stats on HEM and bad beat jackpot contributed stats on HEM? Also, why is my total rake 621 on HEM and 512 on pokertracker for the same session?

Thanks

Not sure HM differentiate BBJ rake and normal rake currently. See this thread too: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=4813