PDA

View Full Version : Some Full Tilt HU Cash hands importing as RUSH NL Hands

Negleyjj
02-27-2011, 04:48 PM
I've been playing multiple opponents at 50NL and 100NL, and it appears that against one opponent that all of my hands imported as RUSH hands. I'm not sure what caused this problem or how to fix it, but it's very annoying. Also, is there anyway to fix this once it has happened?

Here are some of the hand histories this happened with:

Full Tilt Poker Game #28580206915: Table Dartle (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:29:25 ET - 2011/02/27
Seat 1: PetjeOp ($99.20)
Seat 2: TylerDurden88 ($113.20)
PetjeOp posts the small blind of $0.50
TylerDurden88 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TylerDurden88 [8d Qh]
PetjeOp folds
PetjeOp is sitting out
Uncalled bet of $0.50 returned to TylerDurden88
TylerDurden88 mucks
TylerDurden88 wins the pot ($1)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1 | Rake $0
Seat 1: PetjeOp (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 2: TylerDurden88 (big blind) collected ($1), mucked

Full Tilt Poker Game #28580012675: Table Dartle (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:23:34 ET - 2011/02/27
Seat 1: PetjeOp ($67)
Seat 2: TylerDurden88 ($108.50)
PetjeOp posts the small blind of $0.50
TylerDurden88 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TylerDurden88 [Ac As]
PetjeOp raises to $3
TylerDurden88 raises to $10
PetjeOp calls $7
*** FLOP *** [3s 9h Qs]
TylerDurden88 bets $12
PetjeOp folds
Uncalled bet of $12 returned to TylerDurden88
TylerDurden88 mucks
TylerDurden88 wins the pot ($19.50)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $20 | Rake $0.50
Board: [3s 9h Qs]
Seat 1: PetjeOp (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 2: TylerDurden88 (big blind) collected ($19.50), mucked

Patvs
02-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Were the hands imported as 6max RUSH?

There's a RUSH table called "dart", and yours was called "dartle" which may have caused this.

Do you play RUSH at all? Try REMOVING dart from the file rushrushtables.xml (in the HoldemManager/config folder)

Negleyjj
02-27-2011, 08:14 PM
I am not currently playing Rush Poker, though it's something that I may look into into the future. I can delete that for now.

Can a fix for this be included in a future upgrade?

Negleyjj
02-27-2011, 09:39 PM
So... some weird stuff just happened. I deleted the hands, deleted the FTPRushPoker file, then re-imported my archive (took awhile). They re-imported as Rush again. I went back and checked the HM file, and that FTPRushPoker file was still there. Maybe it didn't delete because the program was open, or maybe I'm dumb, I'm not sure.

Anyways, then I closed HM and deleted that file again, deleted the hands from inside HM, then went to import my archive file again. It kept saying there were no files found to import. I did this a few times. I tried to import just the file, but when I found it and clicked import it said there was nothing to import.

I sat down at some random .01/.02 Cap games and played 3 hands, they all imported fine.

Eventually I cut and pasted that file from the archive, and into my normal HH folder (where the Cap hands file was the only file listed), and imported. Still nothing. Then I re-named the HU file to add a random K in the file name... they imported! But they imported as Rush again. Failure.

I just checked in the HM folder, and I can't find anymore files with Rush in the title or anything.

Any advice would be much, much appreciated.

netsrak
02-28-2011, 04:57 AM
To import a file the 2nd time you need to rename it or copy it to a different folder.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Negleyjj
02-28-2011, 12:27 PM
My apologies, but it appears that this must have already been addressed (whether directly or indirectly). At the advice of a friend, I updated Holdem Manager (which I hadn't done in, probably, months). Following that deleted the hand histories and renamed the folder, and voilą.

Thank you for all of your help.