PDA

View Full Version : Hands shown double in Tab "Reports"

Dom1985
07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Hello!
First off excuse my not so good english, I'm from Germany.
I'm not quite sure if it is an issue with my settings or a bug so excuse me if I posted in the wrong part of the forum.

This is what the listings in the Tab "Reports" look like:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9937/hm1rh6.jpg

As you can see all of the hands are shown double.

This is what it looks like when I switch to the "Sessions" Tab:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9256/hm2ms7.jpg

All hands are displayed only once like they should be.

Did I configure HM wrong or is it a bug?
(btw. the new website www.holdemmanager.net can not be displayed with Opera 9.51)

Edit2: I'm using HM 1.06.01i, handhistories are from Stars. OS is Windows Vista Business x64

I hope you guys can help me fix that Problem.

Dominik

Edit: holdemmanager.net can now be displayed with Opera.

Dom1985
07-25-2008, 01:27 PM
The Problems are getting more serious now...

Todays Session have been somewhere around 600hands according to the PokerStars Software.
In the "Reports" tab 490hands are shown. Most of them are shown double except 4 or 5, that is reviewing the last 100hands shwon.

Now switching to the "Sessions" tab there are 257hands shown. None of the last 100hands are shown double.

Sometime in the session the HUD screwed up. First off it didnt show the stats for one table. I tried restarting it which didnt do anything. A few minutes later I was without stats on all 12 tables.

After the session I had a look in the auto import folder. There are 22 files which have not been read in or been read in and not moved (which is set up and should happen).

Update to HM 1.06.01i screwed everything up on PokerStars.
I'm having the troubles since I updated to 1.06.01i.

Please help me!

Dominik

Rvg72
07-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Sorry about the issue - I haven't seen this problem before. Is this an original database or did you happen to do a restore at some point?

Can you try creating a new database and let me know if it is better?

Roy

Dom1985
07-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Yes this is an original database.
Created after I bought HM on Monday. All I did was import 500k mining hands. Auto import seemed to work with earlier version of HM which I installed on Tuesday (?). The issues started when I updatep to HM 1.06.01i yesterday.
What also confuses me is that some handhistories are imported and others arent. It seems like the moving of the processed HH files is also not working correctly or maybe not at all.

If I create a new database I will loose all my mined hands?

Thank you for your help!

Dominik

morny
07-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Heres details on how to backup your database and export your hands before you create a new one:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=12

Dom1985
07-25-2008, 09:41 PM
I will try to do that tomorrow though I'm not sure I'll have time.
Its getting late here in Germany...3:40 AM :p So I'm not gonna start this tonight ;)

One more question...could it help do uninstall and reinstall Holdem Manager?
If so...is it possible to backup the personla settings like HUD Layout and such?

Dominik

Rvg72
07-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Settings are in the config folder although I don't think reinstalling will do much in this case. Would you be available by Teamviewer for me to take a look?

Roy

Rvg72
07-25-2008, 10:14 PM
Also, does this happen in all reports regardless of what stats are selected?

Dom1985
07-26-2008, 06:23 AM
Settings are in the config folder although I don't think reinstalling will do much in this case. Would you be available by Teamviewer for me to take a look?

Roy

Should be possible. I have Teamviewer on my computer though I never used but that shouldnt be too hard.
How would you contact me and when?

Also, does this happen in all reports regardless of what stats are selected?

What exactly do you mean what stats are selected?
When I'm in the "Reports" tab and select "Overall" from the dropdown "Select Report Name from List". The last 100 hands are only shown once.
Im getting displayed a total number of 4024hands.
If I go back to "By Stakes" the last 100hands are shown double and Im getting 6698hands displayed.
Now I did not keep track of the hands I played this far. So I cant tell you if the number shown under "Overall" is correct or not.

Dominik

Dom1985
07-26-2008, 11:55 AM
I deleted my first database which had over 500k hands in it and created a completely new database.
In every tab, every hand is only shown once (as far as I have looked back). So this works now.
Handcount in Sessions tab and Reports tab are also equal now.

Hopefully the Problems are solved now and I won't have to bother you again after I imported a few mining hands.

Have a nice day!

Dominik

Rvg72
07-26-2008, 01:01 PM
ok thanks - I think it must have been some kind of combination of selected stats that was causing the problem and double joining the hands. Let me know if it comes up again

Thanks,

Roy

Dom1985
07-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Don't worry...you'll hear from me if sth isn't working ;)
(But hopefully everything will go smoothly from here)

Dominik

Dom1985
07-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Ok now it is starting to piss me off :D

The hands I imported manually through the option "Import File(s)" are displayed correctly.
This evening I played another session and during that session I of course used the "Auto import" option...after the session I had a look in the "Reports" tab. Now guess what I saw...
Again all the hands were displayed double.

Something seems to wrong with the Auto import when it comes to Stars handhistories. Or the Autoimport in general...

Dominik

Rvg72
07-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Can you change the report show that he only stat that shows is $ won and run it again and tell me if the hands are doubled.

It isn't possible for the same hand with the same game number to be saved into the DB twice so either the game number is different somehow or the query is somehow doubling up the result when returned.

Let me know what happens with that test

Roy

Dom1985
07-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Can you change the report show that he only stat that shows is $ won and run it again and tell me if the hands are doubled.

Sure I can. Did what you asked for and now the hands are not doubled. For today it says 803hands played and under Sessions it also says 803hands played.

What I also noticed is that the handhistories from the Stars folder are not moved to the folder I told Holdem Manager to move them to. At least there are still handhistories in the folder.
As already said I'm running Vista. Holdem Manager is started as admin and so is PokerStars. While playing on PokerStars I use two AHK scipts, betpot and autoreloader (which stopped working like 2 days ago?).

Dominik

Rvg72
07-27-2008, 07:37 PM
ok, so it must be a specific set of stats that is creating a query that doubles up hands. When you get this happening again could you e-mail me your holdemmanager.confif file to support@holdemmanager.net

Hands don't move until they are at least an hour old so next time you start a session they will be moved.

Roy

Dom1985
07-28-2008, 08:08 AM
ok, so it must be a specific set of stats that is creating a query that doubles up hands.

What? :D Sorry I didnt get that^^

When you get this happening again could you e-mail me your holdemmanager.confif file to support@holdemmanager.net

Would it help if I send you the existing .config file? I have not played since my last post. Should I add the other stats to the Reports tab before sending you the .config file or doesnt it make any difference?

Dominik

Dom1985
07-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Okay...this is getting weird.
Today I wrote the hands I played displayed in the Stars Stats tab at the table down and it said 575 hands played.
Now looking in Holdem Manager, HM tells me I have played 347 hands.
Who's right now? :p

I'm going to send you the .config file right away.

Dominik

pokerfaceHB09
08-20-2008, 02:41 PM
I have the same problem now. Every hand in the tab report shows up double. At the beginning there where some hands normal, some double, some triple and some missed. No they are only missing or shown double. Do you have a solution? Thanks in advance

Rvg72
08-20-2008, 11:42 PM
I have the same problem now. Every hand in the tab report shows up double. At the beginning there where some hands normal, some double, some triple and some missed. No they are only missing or shown double. Do you have a solution? Thanks in advance

Hi, it may have been an issue with the conversion. Dom setup a new database and reimported and let me know that everything is ok now

Roy

pokerfaceHB09
08-23-2008, 12:01 PM
I installed and reinstalled hm and it doenst show the hands double anymore. but there is still the problem that not every hand is tracked. Especially the hands with big value are not shown under report. I use 1.06.02 now

morny
08-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Please try reimporting the hands from a new folder to see if it picks up the new ones. If it still dosent try and narrow down what hands are not showing from the original HH and send us those files morny@holdemmanager.net

pokerfaceHB09
08-29-2008, 01:16 PM
The mistake is not with the database. I tried it with version t again which worked fine before. so I was able to reimport the hands and I didnt have problems with version t so far. I will stay with that version untill there is a new version that does not have the problem.