PDA

View Full Version : How do you export a specific date range of hands?

Chips8
12-09-2008, 08:54 PM
I know that to do a general export, you go to "Database Managment" and "Export Hands" but that seems to export all my hands.

How do I just export hands from say, the past 14 days or say past 200 hours?

morny
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Its not really setup to do this for a large amount yet but if you go to the hands TAB and select all hands within your range and in the lower pane select all instead of last 100 then right click and export all hands to hard drive

Twan
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
I've also been looking for a way to export specific hands.

Since dec 2nd PT2 haven't imported any ongame hands but HM has (I think HM started moving them after an update I did on dec 2), so I have the hands in HM but I want to export them so I can get them into PT2 so I get complete statistics for the month.
The export method Morny suggested did not produce any handhistories that were readable for PT2 any other way to do this?

morny
12-10-2008, 03:42 PM
No weve only the 1 import format so maybe ask PT support why the hands wont import

Al1
12-10-2008, 03:58 PM
I've also been looking for a way to export specific hands.

Since dec 2nd PT2 haven't imported any ongame hands but HM has (I think HM started moving them after an update I did on dec 2), so I have the hands in HM but I want to export them so I can get them into PT2 so I get complete statistics for the month.
The export method Morny suggested did not produce any handhistories that were readable for PT2 any other way to do this?

You can also just reimport your original HHs which are generally in *.txt.