PDA

View Full Version : Custom Note for opens pre, CBETs flop, check-folds turn

wex_69
05-08-2014, 10:28 AM
So i created this custom note for a villain that opens pre, CBETs flop OOP, and check/folds turn.

2 questions:

1) In the general category, should it be set to "Do not take notes for missed opportunities" or "define opportunities by action"? Ultimately, I want to know the % of time the player does this. I have the note created, is there a way to paste what I have done so you can see how i set it up?

2) How do i get this stat to show up in the HUD and not as a note?

Thanks

sreticentv
05-08-2014, 06:17 PM
So i created this custom note for a villain that opens pre, CBETs flop OOP, and check/folds turn.

2 questions:

1) In the general category, should it be set to "Do not take notes for missed opportunities" or "define opportunities by action"? Ultimately, I want to know the % of time the player does this. I have the note created, is there a way to paste what I have done so you can see how i set it up?

I bolded the right one.

"Opportunities" in NoteCaddy - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/how-is-opportunity-defined-in-opportunity-by-action.ashx)

2) How do i get this stat to show up in the HUD and not as a note?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Add it like you would any HUD stat via HM2's HUD settings. Either search for it or look at the group at the very bottom called "NoteCaddy". It will be under that

wex_69
05-08-2014, 09:26 PM
ok so i managed to get it into the HUD. now it doesnt appear in the notes. is that normal (it did before)? i see the stat in the HUD, but how do i see how many hands that % pertains to? EX: does the 80% stat that I see 8 out of 10 opportunities or 4 out of 5?