PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards on wrong seat

temporaryname
12-09-2008, 03:57 PM
I play 6max nl on Full Tilt and my mucked cards have always been displayed on the wrong seat. I use the auto center feature on tilt and have hem's table preference's set to seat 3. All other stats display properly but for some reason the mucked cards are shifted over a few seats. I run version 1.70 and I believe it was also doing this when I was using 1.06.04x. What i've tried to do was go into mucked card mode and move the cards but the little $won/lost icon doesnt move with it so I just put it back where it was. Should I update to the newest beta or have I just missed a simple option somewhere?

Al1
12-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I play 6max nl on Full Tilt and my mucked cards have always been displayed on the wrong seat. I use the auto center feature on tilt and have hem's table preference's set to seat 3. All other stats display properly but for some reason the mucked cards are shifted over a few seats. I run version 1.70 and I believe it was also doing this when I was using 1.06.04x. What i've tried to do was go into mucked card mode and move the cards but the little $won/lost icon doesnt move with it so I just put it back where it was. Should I update to the newest beta or have I just missed a simple option somewhere?

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-09-2008, 06:13 PM
You should update to 1.07 but basically you use trial and error, go into mucked card and alignment edit mode and move the cards and test it, if its 2 seats out then go back in and move it again 2 seats to the left or the right and keep doing this until you get the all correct.

temporaryname
12-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Thank you for your timely response. I went into edit mucked card mode and repositioned the cards and it seems to work fine now. I tried doing that before i started this thread but as I was moving the cards the little money won and lost value beneath it wasn't moving so I thought it was useless and didn't test it. This was a mistake on my part.
As always thanks for the quick response.