PDA

View Full Version : HH/replayer issues. Also: tagging hands.

korgoth
05-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Hi, 2 issues I found:

- sometimes some cards are missing from the hand history (like the first card of the flop, or one of my hole cards); it is present when using the replayer,

- when using the replayer money isn't taken out of players' stacks, so it's hard to quickly estimate how much we have left.

Also, it would be really nice if there was a faster way to tag hands for future review than hover on the table hud, click hand, choose 'tag', enter tag, press enter, close window. Plenty of issues are not that important, but tagging hands and reviewng them later is the bread and butter of a poker player and should be effortless.

fozzy71
05-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Hi, 2 issues I found:

- sometimes some cards are missing from the hand history (like the first card of the flop, or one of my hole cards); it is present when using the replayer,

If you are using the Ad Blocker Plus extension in Chrome you need to disable it on the cloud site.

- when using the replayer money isn't taken out of players' stacks, so it's hard to quickly estimate how much we have left.

This is a known issue that will be addressed in the future.

Also, it would be really nice if there was a faster way to tag hands for future review than hover on the table hud, click hand, choose 'tag', enter tag, press enter, close window. Plenty of issues are not that important, but tagging hands and reviewng them later is the bread and butter of a poker player and should be effortless.

I will forward this comment to the developers. I am not sure if they are working on making it easier to mark hands for review but I agree it isn't as easy as HM2 currently. You might find it easier to mark the hands from the Live Play tab on the site versus doing it from the table.