PDA

View Full Version : Tournies Not Importing / Reading Results Properly

green
02-27-2011, 03:40 AM
Before anyone starts flaming or telling me to REQUEST the HH's or to SAVE the summaries. I think I HAVE.

Issue with UB (mainly where I play my MTTSnGs at)

I play the games, wait till all of them have finished.

Load up HEM, they load in, some will read where I placed (no winnings) some will read as sttsngs when they are mttsngs.

So clearly there is an issue.

I request for my HH in email, (no email support with HEM booooo PT3 imports emails fine)

I download the files as TXT. Import them into HEM, they show up duplicates as hands with a few errors. Won't fix the STTSNGs or any winnings. What gives?

Any ideas on how to fix this, I want to use HEM exclusively, love it for ring/cash games, but with it falling WELL short for Tournaments, I do not know what to do....

netsrak
02-27-2011, 08:43 AM
As far as i know UB writes no summaries and you need to edit the results manually in the dataview.

For further investigation Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and mails (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

green
02-28-2011, 01:35 AM
As far as i know UB writes no summaries and you need to edit the results manually in the dataview.

For further investigation Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and mails (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Then why does PT3 read these files fine with placement finishes as well as money won, no editing needed when using pt3, but i have to edit EVERY tournament in HEM

netsrak
02-28-2011, 04:58 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

green
02-28-2011, 06:57 AM
sent