PDA

View Full Version : missing hand from auto import (Prima)

Romano
12-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Hello guy's , i've format 2 days ago and reinstall HM, everything was working fine before and today when i played with auto import some big hands are missing.

I copy/past the file "gamehistory.dat" in another folder and import it manually and it works, all the missing hands were import.

have to wait an udpate to fix it or there is a something special to do ?

Al1
12-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Hello guy's , i've format 2 days ago and reinstall HM, everything was working fine before and today when i played with auto import some big hands are missing.

I copy/past the file "gamehistory.dat" in another folder and import it manually and it works, all the missing hands were import.

have to wait an udpate to fix it or there is a something special to do ?

When you have reinstalled HM, have you created a new DB?

Romano
12-10-2008, 01:22 AM
yeah of course, i had format so i had nothing on my HD

Al1
12-10-2008, 06:21 AM
yeah of course, i had format so i had nothing on my HD

By rereading you issue, it seems that all is ok except that one time some hands were not imported, right?

But because you have been able to import your hands in the DB after that, it seems that your DB is not currupted.

And, the trick to move the *.dat in another folder is something to use when you want to RE-import hands in HM. It deceive HM which remember some informations to not reimport some already imported hands. If you change the path of the *.dat, HM treats this file like if all was new.

Thus, you issue is in the middle. And if it don't rehappens, just forget it, it's probably just a one-time error. If something similar happens, repost here and we will do deeper researchs to resolve your issue.