PDA

View Full Version : Hand Histories not stored (Prima)

zion
12-09-2008, 11:25 AM
HEM 1.07

I did search the forum and faq, checked the Configure/Folders twice, anyhow:
Prima HH are not stored (in the defined folder).

No very big deal since they are stored in HEM, but IŽd like to store them for good measure.

Any idea?

Al1
12-09-2008, 04:09 PM
HEM 1.07

I did search the forum and faq, checked the Configure/Folders twice, anyhow:
Prima HH are not stored (in the defined folder).

No very big deal since they are stored in HEM, but IŽd like to store them for good measure.

Any idea?

You don't have a *.dat file somewhere?

zion
12-10-2008, 03:48 AM
You don't have a *.dat file somewhere?

Of course I have!

From your FAQ:
"Make sure the "Import From Sub Folders" is UNTICKED otherwise it wont work and weve introduced auto archiving which is defaulted to move your hand histories to C:\HMarchive folder if the files havent been accessed/modified for 15 minutes."

Again, my Prima-HH are not moved.
Is the Prima-FAQ no longer up to date, e.g. arent the HH no longer moved?

Al1
12-10-2008, 06:04 AM
Of course I have!

From your FAQ:
"Make sure the "Import From Sub Folders" is UNTICKED otherwise it wont work and weve introduced auto archiving which is defaulted to move your hand histories to C:\HMarchive folder if the files havent been accessed/modified for 15 minutes."

Again, my Prima-HH are not moved.
Is the Prima-FAQ no longer up to date, e.g. arent the HH no longer moved?

Sorry, I'm not an expert on Prima, thus I will redirect you to morny for more information.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-10-2008, 12:55 PM
That was updated recently, i presumed HM moves the gamehistory.dat under the new system but that was a general statement about the new archiving and i was referring to HH generally and in the case where you have a database instead of HH files then it will move the database and you can import your database and get the HH. It moves the database now on Ongame but if it dosent move it on Prima let me know and ill update the FAQ to reflect this

zion
12-10-2008, 01:34 PM
....but if it dosent move it on Prima let me know ......

No, it doesnŽt.

Thanks, Al
thanks Morny

morny
12-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks for letting me know, ive updated the FAQ now