PDA

View Full Version : forbid to open many tables

OsCardozo
04-30-2014, 03:01 PM
hello

i have lack of discipline with multitabling too much.

i would like to know if tilt breaker can block the new tables when i open more than x tables (x is the number that i will choose), just like it block tables when i try to open games at stakes/but in beyond i've parametred

i've searched it on the soft but didn't find anything

thanks

ps : sorry for my poor english

Tilt Breaker
05-01-2014, 04:26 AM
hello

i have lack of discipline with multitabling too much.

i would like to know if tilt breaker can block the new tables when i open more than x tables (x is the number that i will choose), just like it block tables when i try to open games at stakes/but in beyond i've parametred

i've searched it on the soft but didn't find anything

thanks

ps : sorry for my poor english

Hi OsCardozo,

Please use the "# of Tables" rule under the Bankroll Manager. That should be exactly what you are request, however please note it is only for cash tables at the moment.

Best,
Adam

OsCardozo
05-11-2014, 04:09 PM
ok thanks

I did what you said, but it is not working.

I put here a screenprint of my tiltbreaker

please not that the first argument works, and I actually can't open tables of PLO400+
But the second apparently doesn't work, and I can open more than 8 tables.

Have I forgot something ?
Is there another manipulation to do ?

thx

Tilt Breaker
05-12-2014, 11:15 PM
ok thanks

I did what you said, but it is not working.

I put here a screenprint of my tiltbreaker

please not that the first argument works, and I actually can't open tables of PLO400+
But the second apparently doesn't work, and I can open more than 8 tables.

Have I forgot something ?
Is there another manipulation to do ?

thx

Please send me a message through the Help tab in TB, so I can get your log files and settings; they will be sent automatically.

Thanks,
Adam

OsCardozo
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Please send me a message through the Help tab in TB, so I can get your log files and settings; they will be sent automatically.

Thanks,
Adam

hello

I send several messages using "Help" -> "Feedback" in my tilt breaker, but did'nt get answers.

How can I contact you ?

udbrky
07-15-2014, 12:31 AM
You can email support@tiltbreaker.com

make sure you send a link to this thread.

Tilt Breaker
07-15-2014, 03:33 PM
hello

I send several messages using "Help" -> "Feedback" in my tilt breaker, but did'nt get answers.

How can I contact you ?

Please email support@tiltbreaker.com. For whatever reason, some users' Help messages don't always come through.

Thanks,
Adam