PDA

View Full Version : Add new stats, import stops when HEM is closed

BenaBadBeat
04-29-2014, 06:23 AM
Hi,

As it says in the title i'm having some trouble with my new stats. I've imported around 180 new stats to NC. I go to start>click (177 Pending actions). It starts fine and is running through my database. My db is about 5mill hands so after a while i usually have to close hem and reopen because the h/sec slows down too much. Whenever i close hem and reopen it, the progress bar just says 'All hands processed'. However I am 100% sure this bar was for the other bunch of stats that i have (~250 stats) because upon closing hem, it had only processed around 400k hands. I'm using the latest version of HEM 2.0.0.8079 and another guy i know using the same stats didn't have any problems at all. Fwiw i've never had this problem at all and have always restarted hem throughout the import about 5-6 times a day.

Any help would be great,
cheers.

HossendeHaai
04-29-2014, 06:31 AM
Pending tasks are designed to be finished without restart. So either you'll have to reset notes which allows for a restart of HM2 or finish tasks once you've started them.

BenaBadBeat
04-29-2014, 06:41 AM
hmm, i understand what you're saying but how can it be possible that others don't experience this problem but some do?

HossendeHaai
04-29-2014, 06:42 AM
I have no idea. But as said: it isn't designed to work with a restart. That doesn't mean it won't work, just that it isn't made with a restart in mind. It might work regardless.

BenaBadBeat
04-29-2014, 06:51 AM
ok sure, thanks for the help any way mate