PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Holdem manager

davidgti
12-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Hi im just new to Holdem manager. I never had a problem with it but now it doesn't seem to be working. I'm not great with computers but im sure it's probably not a big problem. It was working fine until a few days ago but now no hands are importing. When i click on stop auto importing it says stopping but nothing happens and it continues to say stopping. I've tried downloading it again but to no avail. I got a warning message saying something like my hands were building up so i tried moving them into another folder and now i don't know if i have made the problem worse. It has been like this with the last two weeks and im missing it dearly. Any ideas much appreciated.
I have Team Viewer set up if anyone would like a look at it.
Thanks Dave.

Al1
12-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi im just new to Holdem manager. I never had a problem with it but now it doesn't seem to be working. I'm not great with computers but im sure it's probably not a big problem. It was working fine until a few days ago but now no hands are importing. When i click on stop auto importing it says stopping but nothing happens and it continues to say stopping. I've tried downloading it again but to no avail. I got a warning message saying something like my hands were building up so i tried moving them into another folder and now i don't know if i have made the problem worse. It has been like this with the last two weeks and im missing it dearly. Any ideas much appreciated.
I have Team Viewer set up if anyone would like a look at it.
Thanks Dave.

Hi,

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file please. Will look some stuff. It's in the Config folder.

davidgti
12-10-2008, 09:04 AM
sorry i think this is it

Al1
12-10-2008, 09:09 AM
Yep, it seems you don't have configured you auto-import folder correctly.
Can you update HM first and tell me it change something?
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

davidgti
12-10-2008, 09:11 AM
yes i've tried this already but it changed nothing. Just tried again, still hasn't worked

Al1
12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
yes i've tried this already but it changed nothing. Just tried again, still hasn't worked

What you poker network?

davidgti
12-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Ipoker

Al1
12-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Ipoker

Can you try this:

Can you reconfigure you auto-import folder, be sure you delete the old configuration too.
It seems you current auto-import folder is configured like that:
C:\Poker\Uncover\History\KISSMYZIP\Table

Can you try to only put:
C:\Poker\Uncover\History\KISSMYZIP

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=128

If it don't work, I will ask morny to do a teamviewer session with you later. But try it first please.

davidgti
12-10-2008, 09:35 AM
No it still hasn't worked. Ok that would be great. I'm available all day anyway

Al1
12-10-2008, 09:42 AM
No it still hasn't worked. Ok that would be great. I'm available all day anyway

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

davidgti
12-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Thats great thanks for your help