PDA

View Full Version : New update issues

ohmesohrny
02-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Ever snce i updated to version 1.11.06a. I am having issues with importing. It takes longer for my hud to pop up. Sometimes it wont pop up at all and i have to close and restart.

Sometimes it will say importing large file 4 of 9 and 5 of 10 and so on. Even after i hit stop import it will keep saying this.

I have windows7, havent changed anything and it worked fine with the last version. Only started doing this 2 days ago when i updated to the latest version

ohmesohrny
02-26-2011, 10:04 PM
so as im playing just now my hud just decides to stop working. i cant click the hud to pop up stats or anything. i close it out and restart once again, nothing happens this time

netsrak
02-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Seems like there are some large handhistory files in one of your auto-import folders. This folders should be empty except current hands.
And your archive folders should be in a separate folder structure.

I suggest you check your auto-import folders and delete any files you find in them or move them manually to the archive folder.

ohmesohrny
02-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Seems like there are some large handhistory files in one of your auto-import folders. This folders should be empty except current hands.
And your archive folders should be in a separate folder structure.

I suggest you check your auto-import folders and delete any files you find in them or move them manually to the archive folder.

tried this and its still doing the same thing. My hud will pop up now, but it keeps quitting on me about 10 minutes in.

netsrak
02-28-2011, 04:44 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

ohmesohrny
02-28-2011, 07:54 AM

fozzy71
02-28-2011, 10:28 AM
You have set up at least 2 unnecessary auto-import folders that are trying to import every file on your desktop. When importing old/bulk hands (recreating a new database for example) you should use the Import From Folder/File methods. Auto-Import is only used for live play with the HUD and should never be used to import large quantities of old hand histories.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\Handhistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Users\ohmesohrny\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandH istory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Users\ohmesohrny\AppData\Local\Cake Poker\Hand Histories,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory,Tru e,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files (x86)\RPMPoker\history\ktkellerman,True,True,C:\HM Archive
C:\Users\ohmesohrny\Desktop,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files (x86)\pokerstars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e
C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e
C:\Poker Application\Absolute Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Poker Application\UB\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
</setting>

Please delete both of these folders from the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders menu:

Check all of the other auto-import folders listed and make sure they are all empty and there are no hand history files stuck there.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.