PDA

View Full Version : HEM stats issue in 1.11.05a and now .06a

DenverDave
02-26-2011, 07:56 PM
If I have more than 2 tables open on PS running 10nlhe 6mx, on any table #3 and onward, the stats do not line up. I can have stats on 2 tables just fine, but not on any other table. And if I hold the control button and then try to move the stats around on those tables that need correcting, then all my other tables get moved and mess up the good tables.

Any ideas? This is driving me bonkers and I need to know what I have done wrong?

BTW, this issue does not arise on FTP on the same or more tables. Only on PS. And it also does not matter what game either as it happens on Omaha games too.

TIA
Dave

netsrak
02-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Usually this procedure should work no matter how many tables you are playing:

configure the preferred seating of your pokerclient and the seating preferences in hm accordingly
* open one table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* table manager -> table -> save positions
* now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

see our preferred seating faq:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/preferred+seating

DenverDave
02-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Netsrak,

Bingo!! I thought I had set my preferred seat in HEM and had only set it for FTP. I found the seat I want for PS.

I set up my 1st table per your instructions and saved the positions. Then opened a new table and voila!

Thanks!!