PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE help: Where are my PS handhistories after auto import?

ThePower
12-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi,

I'm using HM (v1.07) and Tourneymanager (v1.43). After auto importing my Pokerstars HH's from my auto import folder suddenly my HH's are gone and they are also not in my auto import archive folder. I need to have the HH's because I also want them to import in Tourneymanager. What am I missing?

Anu help highly appriciated.

Al1
12-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Hi,

I'm using HM (v1.07) and Tourneymanager (v1.43). After auto importing my Pokerstars HH's from my auto import folder suddenly my HH's are gone and they are also not in my auto import archive folder. I need to have the HH's because I also want them to import in Tourneymanager. What am I missing?

Anu help highly appriciated.

Not here: C:\HMArchive ?

ThePower
12-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks a million, I have found them. I did not knew that directory. I do not want HM to put the HH's there. Do yoo know how I can do that?

Al1
12-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks a million, I have found them. I did not knew that directory. I do not want HM to put the HH's there. Do yoo know how I can do that?

Just reconfigure your auto-import folders here: "Options => Configure Auto Import Folders".

ThePower
12-09-2008, 03:48 PM
I have done that but it still moves the HH's to c:\HMArchive from my PS import directory. Why is that? It did not do this before version 1.07 of HM.

Al1
12-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I have done that but it still moves the HH's to c:\HMArchive from my PS import directory. Why is that? It did not do this before version 1.07 of HM.

Have you deleted the old line configuration?

ThePower
12-09-2008, 06:47 PM
That was it. Problem solved. Reconfigured AND restart HM did the job. Thanks!