PDA

View Full Version : table manager doesn't always open

jzimring
12-09-2008, 01:07 AM
When I open tables, sometimes the table manager opens and sometimes not. Also, sometimes when it does open it randomly closes. I have tried HUD options>Relaunch HUD but that does nothing. My HUD is working fine, I'm just having trouble with Table Manager. Is this a common problem? Thanks

Al1
12-09-2008, 07:48 AM
When I open tables, sometimes the table manager opens and sometimes not. Also, sometimes when it does open it randomly closes. I have tried HUD options>Relaunch HUD but that does nothing. My HUD is working fine, I'm just having trouble with Table Manager. Is this a common problem? Thanks

Can you update your version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

When it don't start, can you start it from here or not?: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HMHud.exe, or the equivalent for Vista.

Have you a spyware running, like Spybot?

jzimring
12-09-2008, 05:43 PM
I do have the latest update.

I will try starting it from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HMHud.exe and let you know. Thanks.

jzimring
12-09-2008, 08:46 PM
nope...doesn't open doing that either

morny
12-09-2008, 10:33 PM
If you look in the task manager where the clock is do you see the HM icon, does clicking on that restore it. If not try right clicking and choose run as admin on that hmhud.exe file and let us know if it gives an error

jzimring
12-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Aha - it was there in the task manager all along. Thanks for the tip.