PDA

View Full Version : table vpip

jzimring
12-09-2008, 01:04 AM
When you display the table vpip on the hud, does it track it for all the hands you've been at that table, or is it the last X number of hands? If it is the last X number, what does X=?

Also, is there a way to display the avg table vpip without displaying the avg pfr and avg pot?

Thanks

Al1
12-09-2008, 07:44 AM
Also, is there a way to display the avg table vpip without displaying the avg pfr and avg pot?

Hi,

You can disable the avg pot or avg vpip in "HUD Options => Player Prefs".

When you display the table vpip on the hud, does it track it for all the hands you've been at that table, or is it the last X number of hands? If it is the last X number, what does X=?

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-09-2008, 02:33 PM
All hands at the table

jzimring
12-09-2008, 08:51 PM
All hands at the table

Any chance this can ever be adjusted? If I am at a 6-max table for 1-2 hours, the entire lineup of players can change, rendering that vpip stat kinda useless. It would be more helpful to be able to set that for vpip over last X hands.

Also, if i end up playing hu or 3-handed for a period of time before the table fills up again, it can really skew that stat.

Thanks for all that you guys do!

Al1
12-10-2008, 05:52 AM
Any chance this can ever be adjusted? If I am at a 6-max table for 1-2 hours, the entire lineup of players can change, rendering that vpip stat kinda useless. It would be more helpful to be able to set that for vpip over last X hands.

Also, if i end up playing hu or 3-handed for a period of time before the table fills up again, it can really skew that stat.

Thanks for all that you guys do!

Just put a suggestion here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/
There is someting similar I had suggested but for player stats: Show last X hands when double click the HUD instead of the session.