PDA

View Full Version : Hud Settings to remember last used HUD

takeme0ut
04-19-2014, 09:56 AM
It often revert back to the first HUD thats available not the HUD I use. Its minor annoying to change it back when editing my HUD but its worst if you are playing and try to fix something on the fly and your actually not realizing your editing the wrong HUD.

Please make it so that when you click HUD settings it remeber the HUD you last used or you can preset a HUD it should always load. Maybe a box besides the Hud selection, always open this HUD or something.

Thanks

Patvs
04-19-2014, 07:24 PM
I can't duplicate this.
It already saves the HUD for me I last used/edited, and when I go back to HUD Settings--> will show that HUD.

Maybe HoldemManager is saving your last settings properly. This can be caused if it doesn't have super user administrator privileges.
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Microsoft Windows Help (http://windows.microsoft.com/is-is/windows-vista/turn-user-account-control-on-or-off)