PDA

View Full Version : Hero hud in Pokerstars uses position from last table

hemnewb
02-26-2011, 12:01 PM
When I open a new table in Pokerstars, my HUD appears in the same position it was on the previous table I played. I need to find it and then move it manually. All other players' huds are correctly positioned.

I do not use preferred seating, "fix my stats position" option is unchecked, and the preferred seating setting for Pokerstars is "-".

hemnewb
02-26-2011, 12:48 PM
I should add - I've read all the relevant FAQs and posts and nothing seems to help with this.

netsrak
02-27-2011, 09:04 AM
* open one table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* table manager -> table -> save positions
* now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

hemnewb
02-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Thanks for that. However, that advice is given somewhere else on the forum and I'd already tried it. I tried it again just now, but the problem remains. Please see attached screen shot - my hud is positioned where I left it on the previous table. Rather I'd quite like it to be positioned at my seat!

Patvs
02-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Setup the seating preferences for PokerStars (both in PokerStars and in HoldemManager, read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating