PDA

View Full Version : HM Cloud HUD problems

rehto
04-16-2014, 04:26 AM
Hi,
Trying your new software and have a problem- HUD is not displaying. I play 888 poker (Europe).

Checked your FAQ section and have done all the stops.
Live play is working. It shows proper session stats but it shows as I would have been playing on stars zoom poker! ( I play 6 or 8 reg on 888). I checked detailed logging and in it you can see that the hm cloud client trying to display HUD for stars not 888.

Can You help?
Best regards.

fozzy71
04-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Are you playing full ring 9max tables?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HC-309. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

rehto
04-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Are you playing full ring 9max tables?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HC-309. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Hi,
Thank You for the replay.
I'm playing 6 and 9 max tables. I tried SNAP on 888 too- HUD not displaying.
Fingers crossed for the fix.

fozzy71
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM
The fix is going to take a bit of time. We just added more server logging to try and find out what is causing the problem so we can try to fix it. They do not want HUDs on their Snap tables so you will never get a HUD there. The problem is that some of the regular tables are being recognized as snap tables and thus no HUD is being put on them.