PDA

View Full Version : Why are my hud stats never in right spot for for me?

mksmipalla
12-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Every time I open a table on PokerStars the hud for me is never in the right spot for my position. I have my srceen name set up as Hero and am not using the seat position option. Do I have to use it? Is this the only way for my hud to show up in the corect position for me? Why do the huds not just automaticly go to the corect people on the table? I did try it with using the seat position set for me and my stats still did not show up under me just the rest of the table.

morny
12-08-2008, 05:14 PM
So your not using preferred seating and sit on different seats on every table, have you checked to see is it off so in Hud Options > Seating Preferences for that site?

mksmipalla
12-08-2008, 07:40 PM
yes. I have seating preferences in hud options turned off. Is this how I should run it? It does not put my stats in the correct spot even if just playing on one table.

morny
12-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Did you right click and drag the stats to the correct position?

mksmipalla
12-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Yes. I don't know why, but I just gone playing and now it's working normally. my stats were in the right place with everyone else's. Don't know why. Thanks for getting back with me anyway. Will post again if it stops working correctly.